Grepo tip thread

DeletedUser

and hey..... have you seen the island you guys have colonised?
*cough* near G6.zanbar *cough*

Spartiates' tactic is to colonize as many cities as possible so you have no place to land your CS! LMAO

DeletedUser

If you are conquering 1k colonized cities and wasting your CP, then our plan was a success! Soon enough you will only have 1k cities :D

DeletedUser5757

well to be honest,
steta's city is about 1k atm, so it will be hard unless you guys take quite some cities wasting your CP :D (and giving me more CP :D )

DeletedUser

fdm how things r going there ? as I know 3+ more LBE member left game ?

DeletedUser19554

your lost boys still think they're domatnating 67 totally false also half there cities in 67 are founded compared to spartiates about 3% founded and we get to laugh at them when they try to conquer these cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

really johnny.....
we were having fun and that you come around talking stuff that comes out of a human body at the side that is not the front side :D:D:D

in other words, you have no clue where you are talking about......

and dambo, considering the situation, quite good :)
still having fun so :D

DeletedUser

hahaha

mine would be - make sure there is grass on the wicket b4 you play cricket

DeletedUser19554

really johnny.....
we were having fun and that you come around talking stuff that comes out of a human body at the side that is not the front side :D:D:D

in other words, you have no clue where you are talking about......

and dambo, considering the situation, quite good :)
still having fun so :D

of course you were having fun wasting your cp and making you look even more rather noobish:cool:

DeletedUser5757

noob, i meant having fun here with lokky, unlike talking with you i like talking with him :)
and i dont see you taking any cities of me so show im a noob and take a city from me or stay hiding behind the mass with a cute little ammount of BP and less points then me who is wasting his CP :D :D

DeletedUser19554

noob, i meant having fun here with lokky, unlike talking with you i like talking with him :)
and i dont see you taking any cities of me so show im a noob and take a city from me or stay hiding behind the mass with a cute little ammount of BP and less points then me who is wasting his CP :D :D

of course you don't like talking to me no one does and i don't like taking dares really.i'll come around to you eventually really but probaly not i'm not in the mood for taking any lb cities but i most compliment you on being one of the better lb fighters/players and dambo if you got something ton say to me why don't you come out of your little vm hiding place while contuning to try and get into these forums after your supposably quiting announcement unless your potter or another banned LB that's afraid to come out of vm

DeletedUser

of course you don't like talking to me no one does and i don't like taking dares really.i'll come around to you eventually really but probaly not i'm not in the mood for taking any lb cities but i most compliment you on being one of the better lb fighters/players and dambo if you got something ton say to me why don't you come out of your little vm hiding place while contuning to try and get into these forums after your supposably quiting announcement unless your potter or another banned LB that's afraid to come out of vm

lol its forum and not game :D :D :) so I will come here whenever I want :D :) I said that I quit game and will continue checking forum :) wow u r first person who told me that I'm hiding in VM :) lol :D :D its weird :D :D

DeletedUser5757

if you dont want to fight me then dont call me a noob :pro:
dont talk but show what you got.... and then talk :)

DeletedUser

I thought this was a tip thread not an arguement thread? If you wanna fight then fight more in game. This is not the game so stop fighting.

DeletedUser19554

yeah i know but this war is more hostile than it seems tempers flair for the more hostile ones which happens to be the people in the forums LOL

DeletedUser

thats why ive not really come on forum in the past - the in fighting :(
its like god!!! its obvious to me that you guys have a high sexual tension and need to get a room - lol

DeletedUser5757

well :D
god doesn't excist :D
so that high sexual tension doesn't either :)

DeletedUser

all this talk of god and sexual tension, reminds me of when i was in the catholic bording school - oh those catholic priest teachers - i was there fav you know ;)