Grepohugs is back!

DeletedUser958

Hey guys!
I've been away for a almost 2 years and now when i'm back and i cant join Gamma again, i decided to start up Grepohugs on this world:)
I'm starting this ally as an exact copy of the main ally on Gamma, so those who might have played on Gamma know that its the opposite of a MRA.
I joined this world late (yesterday), so we are pretty small atm.

If you are interested in joining just PM me ingame with an application you think are worth reading;) Im also King Leo ingame.
We are based in O54.

In case you don't know Grepohugs on Gamma, just click here
A little show off is always good ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh snap, Grepohugs is here. Nicaea is getting more and more interesting. :p
Good luck with your alliance King Leo.

DeletedUser958

Pacts are against our policy:)
So im afraid i have to reject ;)

DeletedUser345

Nice to see you around Leo not tempted to wait for a faster world if so I'd join :)

DeletedUser6029

I think this will be great to see how an old structure will do in the new game. I think this will be fun to watch the stats.

DeletedUser958

Well we are 2 weeks behind most players so its gonna be one heck of a challenge to keep up :p
But that just makes it even more fun ;)

DeletedUser958

Just like on Gamma :) Except.... This is not a premade ally.
I wish some of the good old members were still active so we could start Grepohugs here as it started on Gamma :D

DeletedUser

If only you had come back a little sooner, you could have joined gamma on the us. servers. ;)

DeletedUser958

I'll just start on the US server when the next world opens ;)
To bring the hugz to US too :)

DeletedUser

Surprisingly a lot of players over there aren't from the US lol.

...I'll stop spamming your recruitment thread now :p

DeletedUser27700

No, but there was rumor that someone was starting one.
Someone started Fusion (don't know if they were related to the original) and then someone suggested a Grepohugs.

Don't think it ever happened though :/

DeletedUser958

Oh well... At least my old ally is famous enough to spread to other servers without me being the one who spread it :p