Tool GrepoIntel - When you really want to get hardcore...

DeletedUser

Nice work.
Is to expand this tool for server and Brazilian Portuguese?

DeletedUser2069

I'm always willing to expand the tool for other worlds but there would have to be enough demand and someone to translate pages for me.

DeletedUser

The problem would not translate, would be able to choose the same server or PT BR ;)

DeletedUser2069

Have added an inactive player finder. The player must have no abp or point gains for 48hr before they show up on this list.

Thanks for the suggestion Cronus.

DeletedUser21784

sorry Wansnyth ... since you've made the changes, I cant add allies anymore. The appropriate field shows (0) but doesnt show any allies to choose of. And my old (bookmarked) link is broken too. Can you check it please? Thanks :)

DeletedUser2069

Just the maps you are having trouble with? I haven't made changes on them in a long time.

Since the site updates so frequently sometimes you may catch it mid update and alliances/players might not show up for a couple minutes but should start working again.

If you are still having trouble with your preset map you can PM me the URL and I'll check it out but i'm 99% sure it was the server updating window you've hit.

Or sometimes when Grepolis servers have issues with their servers their data feeds break and this causes my site to not display data correctly for up to a few hours until the Grepo servers are back up and running.

DeletedUser23542

Hi Wansynth, im having problems with the autointel uploader on chrome browser. It seems nothing happens when i press my new REPORT button on bookmark bar. I bookmarked the main intel page. And put the copy\paste script in the URL box. Then when i doubble click the button. Nothing happens. And i was wondering if you had any idea at all what it could be.

Ronnie

DeletedUser2069

Hi Wansynth, im having problems with the autointel uploader on chrome browser. It seems nothing happens when i press my new REPORT button on bookmark bar. I bookmarked the main intel page. And put the copy\paste script in the URL box. Then when i doubble click the button. Nothing happens. And i was wondering if you had any idea at all what it could be.

Ronnie

You must be logged into the intel site on one tab. Have grepolis report open or wall or whatever you are trying to upload opened (you can see it) then click the bookmark a couple times if nothing pops up. Check to make sure when you copied the script it was all on one line (put in notepad or something)

If you still have trouble send me a mail on the website I'll respond faster to that.

Alpha you must have caught the site in one of the rare offtimes...

DeletedUser

You must be logged into the intel site on one tab. Have grepolis report open or wall or whatever you are trying to upload opened (you can see it) then click the bookmark a couple times if nothing pops up. Check to make sure when you copied the script it was all on one line (put in notepad or something)

If you still have trouble send me a mail on the website I'll respond faster to that.

Alpha you must have caught the site in one of the rare offtimes...

It keeps on happening though. It is really wierd

DeletedUser

Seeing this slightly dissapoints me actually, it is just the thought that so many parts of the game that can be technicallly quite challenging can just appear at the click of a button. I can see it is well made, but it is yet another tool that noob can use to appear good with no extra effort on thir part.

DeletedUser2069

Alpha, not sure what I can say but keep trying. The site gets really busy sometimes and that might be why you are having issues at times.

Kadjayuni, If you honestly think it takes no effort to read the forums... create and account on the site... upload and maintain information about his/her enemies... use all the features of the site... etc

I know many players that had sticky notes or notebooks of information written down but I'm just making the process a little cleaner and easier to share with alliance mates.

If you don't like the site or think it will make the game to easy for you don't use it. Anyone that uses the site and all its features may not be a pro but they are beyond being called a noob.

DeletedUser

018u6lkfb

DeletedUser2069

Alpha is there supposed to be something in that image? lol

DeletedUser

Lol i used the sig creator and it says i have over a million points and I just got out of BP. i must of used a lot of gold:p Im ranked 53 with that many points too:(

DeletedUser2069

Lol i used the sig creator and it says i have over a million points and I just got out of BP. i must of used a lot of gold:p Im ranked 53 with that many points too:(

Pesky spaces in user names.... :p

It has been corrected.

DeletedUser

Very impressive work Wan. From the description on the first page, it makes the game much more pleasant due to time-saving features. It is long due since grepolis needed a tool to help players with managing the large accounts, especially those in older worlds. I can imagine it's quite an effort you have put in this and well done.

It's a pity that the gamma players, not in your alliance can't benefit from it.

As i am not a user of the site, i don't have much feedback, but if it's something do-able, it would be benefitial to have a feature tracking the world changes.
Example:
- players to join/leave the world since a given date
- alliances created/disbanded since a given date.
etc.

Not exactly enhancing features to the game play, but very interesting for those who like to monitor the worlds. It makes for an interesting observation especially in older worlds where one can see the rate of players/allainces leaving

:)