Tool GrepoIntel - When you really want to get hardcore...

DeletedUser19618

I am not able to open Grepointel in Fire Fox or Google Chrome.It just says

Server not found

DeletedUser2069

Site seems to be working just fine... it sometimes goes down so just try again after a bit.

Klevito, ty for the suggestion. I started working on a page. Would it be more interesting to just show the counts of alliances/players since I've been collecting for the world?

DeletedUser

Great work! Best intel site ....love your time to target and sharing features!

DeletedUser

Why there isn't one for Gamma????? Is GrepoHugs the answer????

DeletedUser22115

it doesn't work on Gamma, only for GrepoHugs players because Wansyth is in GrepoHugs and only allows his members to see GrepoIntel. It is unfair but is entirely up to Wansyth because it is a 3rd party site that he owns, even though it is highly unfair as they get updates on when they are getting attacked on there phones even when they are not online they get it Via message.

DeletedUser2069

it doesn't work on Gamma, only for GrepoHugs players because Wansyth is in GrepoHugs and only allows his members to see GrepoIntel. It is unfair but is entirely up to Wansyth because it is a 3rd party site that he owns, even though it is highly unfair as they get updates on when they are getting attacked on there phones even when they are not online they get it Via message.

There is no such feature on my site. That would be 100% illegal.

Edit: Also if I allowed other alliances other than my own it would be even greater of an unfair advantage because I have access to all data that they could upload. I figured it wouldn't be fair..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

i was only going by what i was told about what features GrepoHugs have, by someone on Skype

DeletedUser

Skullyhoofdexcc3sf1o8.png

This is not me :p

DeletedUser

My sig isn't updating properly. It says the wrong player i last conquered, wrong city count and wrong point count. Is this a known problem?

DeletedUser

It is slow to update, sometimes. Seems conquers take the longest, and it should say every twelve or so hours. Longer for conquers. You can force it to update if you go to the website, and fetch new sig. should generate new link.

DeletedUser

Its been several days without an update so i think i will get a new one. Thanks for the advice.

DeletedUser2069

It does update every six hours... try clearing your cache because most browsers typically save the image :p

DeletedUser24070

How do we remove members off our shared intel group? say allies that have left the alliance and are in the process of being captured? also on Ithaca I'm getting a bug for cities uploaded as "balanced". It doesn't show the proper symbol unless u manually add the player to the map on the right.

DeletedUser2069

How do we remove members off our shared intel group? say allies that have left the alliance and are in the process of being captured? also on Ithaca I'm getting a bug for cities uploaded as "balanced". It doesn't show the proper symbol unless u manually add the player to the map on the right.

It has been on my to due list for a while... but I haven't gotten to it yet. If you send me an email (listed on website) from the email account of the owner of the group I'll manually remove them.

Can you also email me a URL of a map that you create that has the problem so that I can debug it?

DeletedUser2069

I have added the ability to remove users from an intel sharing group.

Also German servers have been added along with a translator tool. I plan on adding more languages over the coming weeks.

DeletedUser3613

I recently loaded grepointel and set it to make me breakfast, I was displeased upon my return to find out it had not even started on the breakfast !!! I presume this is just lag wan ??

I jest great site mate, am finaly able to use it on the hero world as it didnt work on gamma

Cheers wan

DeletedUser2069

I am happy to announce that http://grepointel.com is now gathering/publishing data for all worlds & all languages.

If you find any errors in the names of the worlds or the times for the Time on target please let me know because I probably couldn't find the correct information or couldn't translate it properly:D