Tool GrepoIntel - When you really want to get hardcore...

DeletedUser27700

I am not sure i want too. Not many people can say they conquered a deus city. But it was uniqu circumstances so i will fix it.

Thanks for the help.

DeletedUser20429

Now please no body go off at me as I can't be bothered to read 6 pages of posts. Is this tool available for the beta test worlds? If so you might want to add them in as Grepo stats for them has been disabled.

DeletedUser2069

I was told those worlds data publishing was turned off so I closed them. I appears that zz1 & zz2 are publishing data still...

I have reactivated zz1 & zz2 so hopefully you will get an accurate picture again.

Edit:

I will watch these two worlds and if no changes in the data appear after a couple days I'll know that Inno isn't publishing new files. In which case I'll be forced to close the worlds again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

No no only zz3 is active! zz1 and zz2 were both closed. Due to upgrading the 1.0 to 2.0 we didn't need 1.0 bug finders anymore. So could you publish data on the zz3 world please.

DeletedUser20429

Oh. That's why grepo stats stopped. Because without data they can't. Aaahhh okay I get it now. Alrighty then time to make an email. Thanks for explaining Wansyth. +rep coming your way

DeletedUser

Wansyth,

Thank you for a GREAT tool... I can't seem to get the report uploader to work, however. I am using chrome with both the chrome app and the old bookmark (has always worked before). Nothing happens, and I am logged in to grepointel in another tab.

Tried it with IE 9 also to no avail...

Thanks,
lospandas

DeletedUser21784

Wansyth,

Thank you for a GREAT tool... I can't seem to get the report uploader to work, however. I am using chrome with both the chrome app and the old bookmark (has always worked before). Nothing happens, and I am logged in to grepointel in another tab.

Tried it with IE 9 also to no avail...

Thanks,
lospandas

yes I have exactly the same problem, the uploader doesn't work anymore. First I used the old bookmark, and as nothing happened, I even installed the Chrome App - but still not working.

Using Chrome, latest version. Some days ago it was working fine ...

DeletedUser30490

damnit why cant there be atleast one external site that can go on without any problems :(

DeletedUser2069

Thank you all for your forum messages, skype messages, and emails.... The site suspension has been removed. Thankfully it was only down a couple of hours before I finally realized.

Also sorry for not replying to this thread earlier about the uploader... The notifications I had setup for here weren't emailing me (corrected now). As I published on the website the uploader has been fixed.

Thank you all for you continued us of the site :)

DeletedUser30490

ah thank you
we need grepointel thats like the only external site left

Thrillology

Phrourach
ah thank you
we need grepointel thats like the only external site left

Grepolis stats and Grepolis maps are still up. However, those websites are ugly and Grepostats has too many ads for other browser games that are similar to Grepolis (the kind you get advertisements from bot players in the beginning of a world).

DeletedUser30490

hmmmm so apparently according to grepointel world 60 is gonna be oropus
is this true?

DeletedUser

I just got "Resource Limit Is Reached", but spamming refresh cleared it up, so never mind. :)