Tool GrepoIntel - When you really want to get hardcore...

DeletedUser

anybody check their facebook page? maybe an explanation. i don't have fb, so i can't.

DeletedUser40223

GrepoIntel
4 hours ago
The site does appear to be down. Checking to see what is going on. Will update shortly..

DeletedUser40223

Sweet..

GrepoIntel
A few seconds ago
The site is back up. There were some issues with DNS today. It might take a few hours for all the DNS to update but its working again for me. Please let me know if you still have issues after a few hours.

DeletedUser

Those two sites might be similar but actually offer different kinds of data, I use both because You can't get the same information from both sites.
Grepointel is better for activty checking and short-term activity, whereas grepostats focuses more on the long-term stats and development of the player or alliance.

DeletedUser

we newspaper guys like grepointel for certain things you wouldn't understand
I do use grepostats too

understand do I that if you do not have the one you may use the other (for some things) better some than none say I

DeletedUser30490

is this possible?
EN Maps

I'm not sure who to ask or where it is supposed to go but here goes. Is it possible to develop the EN map so that when you put your own city in as the centre of the map that we also have circles around eminating from your city at one hour travel intervals from your city so that you can have a gestimate of how far you have to travel to get somewhere???. my guess would be to use the slowest transport ship in the estimations.

DeletedUser

I saw that earlier today. Does anyone know why it's down? I hope they didn't unapprove it because I loved making my maps with it.

DeletedUser

it keeps going on and offline - socket problem right now...has anyone contacted the developer?

Zarun-

Strategos
Been down for 3 days now, highly unusual. Any word? Although judging from last 2 posts I would say probably not..

Edit: Well I must be magical, it's finally back up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The site is up but it hasn't updated for 3-4 days. Any word on when it might be working again?

DeletedUser43011

Grepointel is a 3rd party site that isnt affiliated with Grepolis or Inno, youd have to get intouch with the devs for grepointel

DeletedUser2069

Sorry it took me so long to respond its been a busy last few days. And my notifications didn't get forwarded through to my primary email address :(

The site is back up and I'm working on confirming that the data loads are going to work. I have a feeling that a purge of data from closed worlds is in order to bring the site back into good performance.

Thanks for your understanding.