Grepointel

DeletedUser22708

Anybody knows what happened to Grepointel, it's been down for a few days now already

DeletedUser

and that isn't the purpose of this thread in the first place...

DeletedUser23238

You cant use Grepostats for online times...

In fact, neither Grepointel is useful for times.It counts the times when the points are added.As you know, the buildings take 4-10 hours when queining, so it's not effective after a week of world's start.

DeletedUser

In fact, neither Grepointel is useful for times.It counts the times when the points are added.As you know, the buildings take 4-10 hours when queining, so it's not effective after a week of world's start.

thats because you don't use it right lol

DeletedUser31385

Grepo Intel works. Some of the scripts broke and got repaired a few days back.

DeletedUser51063

Anybody knows what happened to Grepointel, it's been down for a few days now already

Seems like a damn old thread. But the issue is the same right now. 1/31/18
Been trying to load it for three days - no luck.

DeletedUser21356

Anyone having a problem with grepointel as well?

Down for a few days now.

DeletedUser31385

Anyone having a problem with grepointel as well?

Down for a few days now.
Yes, It is down for me as well... A lot of the old sites are going down as they are no longer maintained. I don't know what the case is for Grepointel, but that may be it.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
all I use it for these days is to find how many active players on a world
can you use a back entrance, LY?

DeletedUser50814

How do you access the back entrance? I don't care how I get there, just want to get there. I know it is an old site but it is one of the best sites for creating maps.

Any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser29375

I only use it to look at the maps to find where all the Ghosts are ............... is there any other way find ghosts without constantly scrolling through the world

DeletedUser51063

I only use it to look at the maps to find where all the Ghosts are ............... is there any other way find ghosts without constantly scrolling through the world

Amazed at this old thread and no updates.
Been at least five days since it worked. And this is 2/318
Not just for Hyperborea - but the home page does not load either. Firefox, or Chrome. Big game changer.