Grepointel

DeletedUser31385

Amazed at this old thread and no updates.
Been at least five days since it worked. And this is 2/318
Not just for Hyperborea - but the home page does not load either. Firefox, or Chrome. Big game changer.
Keep in mind Grepointel is a third party site that may or may not be maintained by its owner.

DeletedUser27793

Amazed at this old thread and no updates.
Been at least five days since it worked. And this is 2/318
Not just for Hyperborea - but the home page does not load either. Firefox, or Chrome. Big game changer.
well the site was maintained for over 5 years and the number of people using it decreased dramatically, so cant expect them to keep maintaining if there's no profit/interest.
btw this is not even the official post for grepointel either it can probably found in gameplay forum iirc.

DeletedUser50814

Keep in mind Grepointel is a third party site that may or may not be maintained by its owner.

So is there any other site that had generally good graphics for viewing Maps that is currently supported? I know about grepo Maps and grepo-life but the graphic detail is extremely poor on both.

DeletedUser36697

site is back up however it appears to be about 5 days out of date, from 30Jan fwd to today...
No stats recorded for that period of time. map reflects ghosts from that period of time as well, they are not ghosts anymore ;{)
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

DeletedUser31385

site is back up however it appears to be about 5 days out of date, from 30Jan fwd to today...
No stats recorded for that period of time. map reflects ghosts from that period of time as well, they are not ghosts anymore ;{)
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
The data likely will update at the time it normally updates. Since the server was down, it didn't collect data to update itself.

DeletedUser17591

I am posting this here, for lack of a better place - Grepointel has been down since sometime Sat, 17 Mar 2018. At that time the site http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/grepointel.com.html listed it as being up, in spite of not being able to get it. As of Today, it is listed as -

Grepointel.com is PARKED
The website is either expired or listed for sale...

As far as mapping goes, I have been using GrepoTool - this is an offline tool, so it is dependent on YOU downloading the data (by starting the program). But it is by FAR the best mapping program that I have ever seen for Grepolis. Two notes here - there is no written documentation, and it is a bit quirky to use at first. Also, you must manually update a text file to include newer worlds. Instructions are in the forum thread, check THIS POST (#22). I use this tool almost every day, with great success.

the Forum thread is here
- https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index...culator-statistics-and-more.50955/#post847567

The link to download is here - https://sourceforge.net/projects/grepo-tool/?source=directory

DeletedUser36697

back up and running although current ghosts are not available yet
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser23222

Erratic and/or missing third-party tools is a common symptom of an aging game with a shrinking player base.