Grepolice

DeletedUser

Citizens of Grepolis

You have been found wanting.

You have been tried and found guilty.

Your sentence has been passed.

Now you must do hard time.

For every one of you that has ever said anything mean about the mods...we are comin' to get ya!

8019398618.jpg

team-america-world-police-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahahah that's an excellent idea. I wish that I was there too, to have some fun. Do you accept anyone who's not in the game team? :p

DeletedUser

Good question...are we accepting informants colleagues?

I think we could, we have mods as police and players as paid informants. They can of course go and make citizens arrests on our behalf, as long as they send enough slingers with them? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great! Even if I didn't want the revolt system for gamma, I was looking forward to playing in a new server with it implemented.

DeletedUser

Please note, you must be fully qualified to be a member of Grepolice, but we have appointed Dannte to run the Witness Protection programme, please speak to him about becoming a part of the protection scheme, and you may yet avoid Police Brutality

DeletedUser4013

i'm in charge of this World's Forums and am not playing in this world. rest assured i will deal with everything evenhandedly

DeletedUser

Please note that Tyrion, whilst not playing Eta, is still considered to be under Police Protection. For...err... *ahem* being completely impartial and fair

DeletedUser

Don't forget to collect your payment from behind the trash cans *cough* i mean..

DeletedUser

If he is going to be a fair mod he should be dismissed straight away for creating an oxymoron........

DeletedUser

no need to worry i'm sure they will be good or even me if i decide to go

DeletedUser4013

Don't forget to collect your payment from behind the trash cans *cough* i mean..

ahh, that's where you left it. i was looking for the duffle bag this time

Bhurnae i will be regulating the Mods just as much as i will be regulating the rest of you. even we have to follow the rules. look at this as a nice way to get some PnP in the forums

DeletedUser

ahh, that's where you left it. i was looking for the duffle bag this time

Bhurnae i will be regulating the Mods just as much as i will be regulating the rest of you. even we have to follow the rules. look at this as a nice way to get some PnP in the forums

Damned Internal Affairs...don't let us get away with anything these days, not like back in the seventies...:Unhappy:

DeletedUser

are all the mods on right now because its starting to seem like it?

DeletedUser

o no need to worry i'm sure most of the spammers are off right now