Grepolice

DeletedUser

meh just logged into the forums. cant blame me. and got a couple of messages in game already but havent looked at them yet. cant be that important as our alliance is all staff and we have our own chat room :p yup *sniff* were special *puts on hockey helmet*

DeletedUser

Will you leave room for the vigilante TMNTs? We know our way through the back streets of crime. Officially... we are unofficial undercover cops.

DeletedUser

Interesting thought...I guess it depends how the public at large feels about reptilian vigilantes who, not content with defying all the laws of the animal kingdom and learning to speak, choose to do so in horrible "surfer" speak...

DeletedUser

Walking a thin line Dobby...you will be brought to justice...

DeletedUser340

Join World Eta and join the alliance I am in :D.

Dobby you beutiful creature (dip)

I am currently on this world (F)

Altho I'v already recieved 3 invites :Angry:

Igm me <3

-sere

DeletedUser

Sereton, if you would like police protection you need to join up with our parole officer Dannte, he is in charge of the Witness Protection Programme.

DeletedUser340

Leggy as much as I love you I dont think I need your protection , dobby has offered me a bubble rap suit <3

-sere

DeletedUser340

I'v spent the last 10minutes bouncing around my polis *blush*

-sere

DeletedUser

if your not going to try to be recruited into us then please dont post.. or make a pnp thread... ooooh wait one already exists .. go figure.

DeletedUser

i like the grepolice, i have convosations with them about POTATOES!!!!!!!