GREPOLIFE - new Grepolis stats server

DeletedUser55066

Dear friends!

Today we launching our project GREPOLIFE.com on EN servers.

We made best statistics server in the world! In addition to the usual statistics, here you can find:
— Alliance comparison
— Nice view of alliances wars
— The highest achievements of all players in game worlds
— Best fighters of day
— Maps and stats in one place! You can see players or alliances cities on map in one click
— Inactive players directly on the map
And much more..

Alliance comparison

wqnB9mDTRwyPhpkpV5WD9A.png

Nice view of alliances wars

aW8i_A2-RzKJvZZL3bwzPQ.png

The highest achievements of all players in game worlds

Hv-7_dlmTTu07yNRG9P9ZA.png

qI3zjflyRT6kWa0t4h4NcQ.png

Maps and stats in one place! You can see players or alliances cities on map in one click

hpS2-pvAQXa9EsYlWO6PRA.png

Inactive players directly on the map

j42QEB9cS2uoIQ27AVKVYg.png

DeletedUser55066

And please, tell us - what do you think about our stats? Maybe you have some ideas to make stats better?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I knew owner of oracle intel site for grepolis, and based on his story its hard to mine data for EN100 so im wondering how is inno allowing you to track EN100 based on how quick actions are being sent and recorded/published on your site, so how can we be sure intel/stats you present are valid and updated on hourly basis or ?

but from what i see based on the looks it does look great, wondering about how and if anything is correct.

DeletedUser22115

I am just curious, if i went and sent a mass mail to people about an external site wouldn't I be banned? Is this site approved by InnoGames? or is it allowed because it is a grepolis related product?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I am just curious, if i went and sent a mass mail to people about an external site wouldn't I be banned? Is this site approved by InnoGames? or is it allowed because it is a grepolis related product?

Mass mails that promote other companies or products not related to Grepolis are risk from a ban, this seems legit..

DeletedUser55066

I am just curious, if i went and sent a mass mail to people about an external site wouldn't I be banned?
We don't sending LINKS to our project, we sending link to official Grepolis forum. And we sending only one mail per country. Of course, our game account will be banned ) But massmail it's only one way to deliver information to players.. Sorry for the inconvenience

or is it allowed because it is a grepolis related product?
GREPOLIFE is an unofficial 3rd party site.

Is this site approved by InnoGames?
When we started stats in Germany, we contact with official community manager and complete all requirements of InnoGames

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53923

my current world is old and boring. was still impressed with the new site though. i look forward to using it when i join a new one. nice work