Grepolis Русский перевод / Grepolis Russian translation (User.Js)

DeletedUser

English:
Hello, I have not once written about the administration InnoGames Administration games Grepolis in Russian, but alas, no reply, I never got, and I decided myself to start translating official server of the Russian language well, what I represent for the premiere of the opera for the first User.Js and so I decided to make himself Russian.

Русский:
Здравствуйте я уже не однократно писал администрации InnoGames насчет администрирования игры Grepolis на русском языке, но увы никакого ответа я так и не получил, и вот я решил сам начать переводить официальный сервер на русский язык ну что представляю я к премьере первый User.Js для оперы и вот я решил сам себе сделать русский.

Ну что начнем устанавливать User.Js? / Well, let's begin to set User.Js?
Ok let's go...

1) Скачать User.Js Фаил / Download User.Js Fail
2) Установка user.js / Installing user.js

База будет переодически обновляться. Следите за сообщениями темы / The base will be periodically updated. Listen for the theme

Обновление скриншотов / Update screenshots
e7ade84895cd.jpg

f351ae5a961b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Жду ваших комментариев / Waiting for your comments

DeletedUser

Great job acum. Pretty cool gadget. Is there one for firefox? BTW, I think this is supposed to go to the the community based projects section, not ideas. This is more of a project than an idea. I know quite a few people who would love this.

DeletedUser

but the majority of people would just wait for a russian server to be announced like they've been told to.

DeletedUser

does it change it to russain to english?
wait..
what happened if you send a post in russain?

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Grepolis forums Lektor.

Since this is your first post, I'll point you in the direction of the rules (top of the page) that tell you all post must be in english.

The first post includes a link to a google search for instructions of how to install the script.

Правила этого форума для размещения на английском языке. Смотрите первый пост на ссылку с инструкциями.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

otlichno! :) (excellent)

Surely nothing wrong with skinning the interface this way. :)