Grepolis 2.0 Heroworlds Discussion

DeletedUser

i think it will be good if when you go to a hero world you pick accept it when you login so the inactive players wont move on and when you accept it you go to the same ocean cords place on your island every city does if you are in vacation mode then it automaticly does it
for you so you dont loose your city's and this accept invatation is open for 30 days or a month and no one can found a city on your spot untill the accept invatation is withdrawn ......
anyone agree with me???

DeletedUser

The current plan is that when a Hero World opens older worlds such as Alpha and Beta will not be closed or 'end'. The rumor of worlds closing is not true. A Hero World is a wholly different world where players and alliances migrate to en masse. Starting conditions will be different and resources and troop numbers will change. The older worlds will continue to exist.

Is speed any different?

DeletedUser

I seen the post what it says is interesting but as I see it the world wonders will not be essential for e.g the ones in a smaller alliance will have a dissavantage because the bigger member alliance can have one two players doing nothing but build them I seen this

Proven warriors from other worlds may also join a Hero World if they have enough game points.

The point that are talked about are these BP points or are they overall points amount of cities?

DeletedUser

i wonder when a new hero world will begin
there are only 2 worlds now

DeletedUser

when will we see a new one..because we had one in en 30
then en 40 now what about 50....