Grepolis 2.0 Heroworlds Discussion

DeletedUser

-rep from me. READ!

Anyone wanna make bets on how many times that question will be asked?

10?
20?
50???

100????

DeletedUser

No one knows when it comes out as the date hasnt been released yet
read through the tread before you ask your question

DeletedUser

One question, when everyone moves to the heroworld, will EVERYONE get the same amount of cities, troops etc.

Or will that depend on how well you were doing previously

DeletedUser4013

What we know is that players will start with multiple cities, increased resources and troops. What the numbers will be isn't determined. I would hazzard a guess saying that everyone will start off on an equal footing though.

DeletedUser

I think this might cause a problem with trolls starting on worlds, getting onto alliance wonder islands and then leaving the alliance, instantly demolishing the wonder, anyone considered that? There are enough spies and disgruntled alliance members in loads of alliances.

I have also seen a tonne of "big" alliances being dissolved, leaders get despondant or rage quit, it happens so often I really don't think anyone will get to 4 wonders.

And when you consider that your wonder island holds 20 people, it only takes 1 of the 20 to leave the alliance, get conquered or go grey to screw up the world wonder.

Holding a wonder is going to be an incredible feat. I am probably not going to bother holding a wonder, but I will enjoy watching people try and laugh as they fail time after time after time.

DeletedUser

What we know is that players will start with multiple cities, increased resources and troops. What the numbers will be isn't determined. I would hazzard a guess saying that everyone will start off on an equal footing though.

With existing worlds, they continue as is etc.
but with the newer worlds, when they end and you move to the Hero World.
Will any gold you have be transferred and any premiums that are currently enabled be transferred and enabled in the new world ?

EDIT;
As an example, if the priestess is enabled to generate more Favor, with lots of cities and temples this might be worthwhile, but in a new hero world with only 1 or 2 temples its a waste of gold.
Would the gold be refunded on a pro-rata basis ? The same with Admiral, General etc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once you activate a premium feature on a world, it's only for that world. There's no way to transfer active premiums to other worlds.

Your gold in your account, however, is tied to your master account, so the amount left is available to you to use in any world. And if you use any, then obviously the amount decreases on your account.

There is no refund for your gold if you activated it on a normal world and then get transferred to a HeroWorld.

DeletedUser2663

just as a point for people quiting and such while wonders being built. thats just another task of wonder buidling, selecting the most trusted few members to own cities on the island. Hell it could be 1 player with 20 cities all on the same island to build a wonder, you dont need 20 players just 20 cities owned by the alliance.

Only stable alliances with a stable member base and stable leadership will be able to succesfully build and hold a wonder. Pretty easy TBH from my point of view, well at least in my alliances.

DeletedUser

When will 2.0 be released?

lulz

Looking forward to this. Grepo has been getting a bit.... tedious with no real point other than to conquer people. This gives us a new goal, and actually requires team work.

DeletedUser

I have one question if you don't mind?

How does 2.0 effected premium players if we have put money into our cities bought gold?

Because if you have to start over and loose all that you paid for because the world ends, I don't see the incentive in buying gold anymore.

Please explain thanks!

DeletedUser4013

I have one question if you don't mind?

How does 2.0 effected premium players if we have put money into our cities bought gold?

Because if you have to start over and loose all that you paid for because the world ends, I don't see the incentive in buying gold anymore.

Please explain thanks!

Oriansport, any of the premium features activiated on one world is not transferable to any other world, as Eclipse explained above. The amount of gold you have purchased to use is, again, linked to your master account and will transfer to the HeroWorld. Only the worlds which have started after Grepo 2.0 will end immediately. We have stated this many times in this thread, and still it is being asked. Please read the announcement and all posts carefully before asking questions about Grepo 2.0

DeletedUser5859

hmm

so hero worlds never end right? i think i would much rather start in a hero world with one city and go from there than waste my time in a warrior world if everyone is going to advance.... HOWEVER i think what they are doing.. and it kinda makes sense is weeding out all the players that have quit or went grey.. this is one of the only ways to do this.. I believe if they do this is still makes sense to just give us one city and 6 swordsman in our only city.. IF we were so lucky to be in the alliance (with an alliance cap) that finished the WW we start out with more resources, and get gold.. and maybe get a few more swords.. maybe we get 30 swords 20 slings 10 archers.. that would be my dream.. cause worlds do die or grow boring so it only makes sense to make a hero world so that ppl can advance into it.. people who plan on continuing play..

DeletedUser4013

you meant before 2.0 will end

No, I correctly stated 'after'.

so hero worlds never end right? i think i would much rather start in a hero world with one city and go from there than waste my time in a warrior world if everyone is going to advance.... HOWEVER i think what they are doing.. and it kinda makes sense is weeding out all the players that have quit or went grey.. this is one of the only ways to do this.. I believe if they do this is still makes sense to just give us one city and 6 swordsman in our only city.. IF we were so lucky to be in the alliance (with an alliance cap) that finished the WW we start out with more resources, and get gold.. and maybe get a few more swords.. maybe we get 30 swords 20 slings 10 archers.. that would be my dream.. cause worlds do die or grow boring so it only makes sense to make a hero world so that ppl can advance into it.. people who plan on continuing play..

It is unknown whether Hero Worlds will have an endgame incorporated into the design, however, all players that enter the Hero Worlds will have more than one start city and increased resources and troops.

This is not being done to remove inactive players/cities. There is already a mechanism in place to do that for the game. That is why cities go grey and disappear and why anchor points exist.

DeletedUser5859

yea

i have noticed that it does that.. but not many top players choose to grab an anchor point.. and i noticed it said we get more than one city and everything.. i just think it would be fun to start with one city again i think it would be easy for them to make it to where SOME hero worlds start from scratch.. its just an idea i may be among the few that want that, but i love starting every game i play from the bare min.

DeletedUser

Nice idea, but I think that there should be an eventual END to the game. After the heroworlds end (maybe after a certain time limit), there should be some special recognition for the top players How about this:

• The player with the most points/battle points average will gain unlimited gold
  • The player with the highest battle points will gain 10,000 gold
  • The player with the highest points will gain 10,000 gold

• The players with the second and third highest points/BP average will gain 7,500 and 5,000 gold respectively
  • The players with the second and third highest point average will gain 7,500 and 5,000 gold respectively
  • The players with the second and third highest BP average will gain 7,500 and 5,000 gold respectively

• All players in the respective alliances of these top players will rise to Olympus and be recognized on a special leaderboard
  • All players in the respective alliances of these top players will gain 1,000 gold

After this the world restarts afresh.