Grepolis 2.0 Heroworlds Discussion

DeletedUser

okay the first prize is way too much. Unlimited gold? Secondly, I think we should keep all our troops and cities...only fair for people who play a world for a long time and spending a lot of time on it compared to someone who goes on every 2 days for 10 minutes

DeletedUser

okay the first prize is way too much. Unlimited gold? Secondly, I think we should keep all our troops and cities...only fair for people who play a world for a long time and spending a lot of time on it compared to someone who goes on every 2 days for 10 minutes

You will keep the technologies, and your buildings and troops will stay with you.

Besides, moderators on the forum and ingame already get unlimited gold.

DeletedUser

But then alliances will just recruit everyone hoping they get 4 wonders, wont they? Everyone leaving seems too quick for me. Sorry for being negative, but I dont really like this idea.

DeletedUser

Or alliances will help eachother to make 4 miracles. So the whole world will go the the heroworld instanly..

DeletedUser

But then alliances will just recruit everyone hoping they get 4 wonders, wont they? Everyone leaving seems too quick for me. Sorry for being negative, but I dont really like this idea.

Well if any alliance has any bit of common sense they wont do that unless there MRA's but maybe it might bring about more wars :)

DeletedUser

Well if any alliance has any bit of common sense they wont do that unless there MRA's but maybe it might bring about more wars :)

I would love to see the MRA's split into pieces after months of domination...:)

DeletedUser

I know MRAs are usually pretty weak tho so there basically farming material anyway although i have seen a few members in a MRA work together rather than working indepently

DeletedUser

Or alliances will help eachother to make 4 miracles. So the whole world will go the the heroworld instanly..

there is a limit to alliances on most worlds. besides only one alliance can go to the heroworld

DeletedUser

thats the point, the moment 2.0 comes out people are going to get in a all out brawl over wonders

DeletedUser

Yes but like someone already said dont expect to see wonders within the first month but i think it will be abit like rat race :D everyone will want to be the first ones to build the wonder

DeletedUser345

besides only one alliance can go to the heroworld

not true the whole world goes to the hero world from what i read.

Once 4 World Wonders are in the control of one alliance the whole world, so all players in it, move to the new Hero world. Not a stream of players...everyone. When that happens all alliance members will still be in an alliance in the new world.

Here we go Mailcarrier. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When?MU?

When will be this update of grepolis in Mu and what world is it in now?;)

DeletedUser

When will be this update of grepolis in Mu and what world is it in now?;)
As far as i know this is only on the beta testing server on world 3, it's still being tested for bugs, so it could be a while before it is implemented on the existing worlds on grepolis.

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting will be pointless as to even begin building the wonder you must control all 20 anchor points on an island. Having alot of members spread all over the place will not aid at all in getting a wonder.

DeletedUser

As there is no summary of Q&A in this topic - and I regretfully lack the time to scan 14 pages. Ill ask my question in the hopes that Im not repeating and that I get a solid answer from staff.

Wonder-ous effects
1. For each player in the alliance, each completed World Wonder increases the received favor by 5% of the basic value.
2. If an alliance owns four Wonders of the World, the world ends and its builders go down in history as the victors.

My question is:
if and when theses 4 wonders are built and taken over by one alliance and the "hero world" becomes available.
Will the server be reset ? and all cities in everyone's account reset also?

(I heard "older" worlds would not be reset? This game itself was created as an open-ended game and has attracted gamers that play open-ended games.)

DeletedUser4013

My question is:
if and when theses 4 wonders are built and taken over by one alliance and the "hero world" becomes available.
Will the server be reset ? and all cities in everyone's account reset also?

(I heard "older" worlds would not be reset? This game itself was created as an open-ended game and has attracted gamers that play open-ended games.)

The current plan is that when a Hero World opens older worlds such as Alpha and Beta will not be closed or 'end'. The rumor of worlds closing is not true. A Hero World is a wholly different world where players and alliances migrate to en masse. Starting conditions will be different and resources and troop numbers will change. The older worlds will continue to exist.