Grepolis 2.0 New God Discussion

DeletedUser

really looking forward to seeing Hades in-game. but if i understand correctly and only 4 gods will still be used, how will Gordo and Betsy choose which god is outed?

meh i find athena to be quite useless other than her heroic power spell which Hades replaces with his spells.

the dead spell I can picture costing 400 favor or something...

people keep saying how sweet this looks.. I cant picture his spells being cheap other than the silver one. And that one I can picture being about 80 favor per cast.

DeletedUser

80 savour for 500 silver, buddy, that would be cheaper to use hera's version, the 500 silver will cost 20 - 40 favour ;)

DeletedUser4013

80 savour for 500 silver, buddy, that would be cheaper to use hera's version, the 500 silver will cost 20 - 40 favour ;)

Except that to get either 400 or 600 silver using Hera's Wedding spell, you need to use 60 or 90 favor respectively. 80 favor for 500 silver is a steal. Couple that with Posiedon's Kingly Gift of 800 wood at 25 favor, and you can build your self a pretty sweet army.

That's 3000 silver, and 16,000 wood if the Hades spell costs 80, though I'm more inclined to think that the cost of the spell will be less, more in line with the cost of Posiedon's spell. And, besides, add in Hera to the mix and you have her Wedding and Happiness spells. Really, how can you argue against that. Keep Zeus in the mix because then you have free chariots and manticores. Bam! Perfect god combination.

DeletedUser2663

meh i find athena to be quite useless other than her heroic power spell which Hades replaces with his spells.

the dead spell I can picture costing 400 favor or something...

people keep saying how sweet this looks.. I cant picture his spells being cheap other than the silver one. And that one I can picture being about 80 favor per cast.

but wisdom is dam handy. that spell has saved my but from panicing more than once.knowing what your enemy is attacking you with = priceless.

DeletedUser

I just dodge myself, and use the zeus rage and sea storm to tell if it's big or not, if it's big, I dodge, small, i fight for bp

DeletedUser14362

lol about time for a new god now we will have the big three:pro:

DeletedUser

Ok so in the end we will only have 4 gods. why not just add a new one and have 5

DeletedUser

cerberus

Cerberus should be an insane DEFENSIVE myth, as cerberus was the guardian of the infraworld, he guarded no one got in or out. Hades didnt use him to attack!

DeletedUser13436

I think Hades will just be the tip of the iceburg many new Gods will come up in the next 12 months.

DeletedUser

Idea

We should add Gods like Thor etc. as well we should have hero units like Achilles , artemis

DeletedUser

Check the polls in the idea forum cause i think they already got voted on

DeletedUser

Personally I think Hades sounds too OP for the other Gods :/

However in saying that, I really do like the look of those moves and myths... GOOD JOB DEVS!

DeletedUser5061

"Helmet of Invisibility" what good is that should have been replaced with the ability to disable anti-timing for one attack, now that would be worth spending 300 favour points on.

EDIT: what does "too OP" mean?

DeletedUser

Thor - Norse god, mixed up with Odin
Achilles - son of Thetis,dipped into the river Styx to make him immortal apart from his heel from which his mother held him.
Artemis - Greek god

DeletedUser

Hades is a nice choice, Probably hades can help in clearing land units, with a spelll ...like posiedons , but he only destroys attacking water units!!

DeletedUser

These are the spells 3 out of 4 of them have been revealed:
• Treasures of the Underworld: You receive 500 silver coins.

• Helmet of Invisibility: Your troops are invisible for the first 10 % of their journey.

• Return of the Dead: 10 % of your killed units return to their home city.

• Plague: (Surprise Power)