Grepolis 2.0 New God Discussion

DeletedUser

Didn't Eclipse send the maker people a idea about adding Hades? Looks like his idea got through.....*thinks*Time to look for the thread*thinks*

Hades sounds like a perfect god for a Offence city :O

Plague...Plague....Target a city with plague, killing some of the troops inside.............?

DeletedUser

hades is epic.

I dont even care about his powers, he looks awesome :cool:

lol but seriously, he looks like the perfect offensive god. Im assuming cerebus will be the slowest unit ever but will probably have insane offensive stats.

DeletedUser

I think cerebus would be kinda like cyclops. Insane in all other catagories except one. (probably distance) He will probably have about 1000 blunt weapon.

DeletedUser

About time they added another god to the list. Hades seems a pretty sweet addition.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Sweet, took them long enough to have another God ingame :)

Will be good to use his Divine powers to get Silver :D He looks awesome ;)

DeletedUser13583

seams like hades will be one of the best goods..that's gooD:D

DeletedUser

Yes I would like to know when the patch will come out. I think plauge will be something like Destroy 10% - 30% of troops stationed in a city which will bring a whole lot of new tactics. Its about time to add a new god. (it would be awesome if they added a new god every year:p)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the ruler of the Underworlds!
Hades is good, but why don't we have Ares?
I think Ares MUST be in Grepolis.
Info on Ares:
Ares was the Olympian God of War and the figure behind all kind of violence.

DeletedUser

even though i hardly ever build myth units any more i'm pretty keen to see the stats on cerberus and the furies :)

in mythology cerberus guards the gates of the underworld doesn't it? so maybe cerberus will have uber-defence stats for sharp and blunt but low for distance...

either way, hades looks pretty awesome! :D

DeletedUser6812

Ares was the Olympian God of War and the figure behind all kind of violence.

I think Ares would of been good and is probably the dev teams 2nd choice, but ares is very simliar to Athena (hes god of war, shes goddess of battle).
Definatly the right choice imo.

DeletedUser

even though i hardly ever build myth units any more i'm pretty keen to see the stats on cerberus and the furies :)

in mythology cerberus guards the gates of the underworld doesn't it? so maybe cerberus will have uber-defence stats for sharp and blunt but low for distance...

either way, hades looks pretty awesome! :D

hmm i never thought about it that way.

It would make more sense if it was a defensive unit.

DeletedUser

I think Ares would of been good and is probably the dev teams 2nd choice, but ares is very simliar to Athena (hes god of war, shes goddess of battle).
Definatly the right choice imo.

Ares, the Greek god of War, was the son of Zeus and Hera. The half-sister of Ares was Athena, the goddess of Wisdom and Skill. Athena also was a goddess of War but approached war solely for the purposes of justice.

DeletedUser

Helmet of Invisibility: Your troops are invisible for the first 10 % of their journey

I don't think Helmet of Invisability will be used alot, because it can only be used to counter Wisdom, which is not used very of often

• Cerberus: The three-headed hound of hell is almost impervious to strikes, however well placed arrows can slay him.

• Erinyes: You don’t want the relentless goddesses of vengeance as enemies. They are incredibly fast and almost impossible to hit.

Erinyes is probably a hyped up Harpy with doubled stats and decent distance defense- could be very dangerous in big numbers

Ceberus probably has 1100+ sharp attack, great sharp and blunt defense and a poor or terrible distance defense. Which could make this a minor offensive unit because most cities have plenty of archers

• Plague: (Surprise Power)

Plague might shut down all production of troops in a city for a certain amount of time- which would be HUGE

DeletedUser

I don't think Helmet of Invisability will be used alot, because it can only be used to counter Wisdom, which is not used very of often
I think Wisdom is used well often and this helmet is a good thing against Wisdom.

DeletedUser

Are we sure helmet of invisibility will even pad against other god powers? Can't really tell yet.