Grepolis 2.0 New God Discussion

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Revival sounds a little idk weak for a god of death who is seen as a tad on the dark side. If we want to call his return of the dead spell "revival" you might as well call the cerebus "the labradoodle". The spells name needs to fit the persona of the God in question

DeletedUser4013

hades is sweat but we must think.Hades has to balance in game.So units cost a little more and powers cost a little more.Also there is one Cerberus so replace it with hell hounds.Hell Hound would be perfect with this game and would not let in any cheese in this game.Return of the Dead should be renamed to Revival.Plague should kill 10-30% of enemy units or in targeted city.The silver one wouldn't make any sense because Hades wouldn't give any silver so i say make it unholy summon witch gives you 1 hell hound.Helmet of Inv. would work if u make it the whole time of an attack so it would catch people of guard.

Just because there is only one Cerberus in Greek Myth does not mean that there can only be one unit in-game. We already have Medusa as a myth unit and the same with Pegasus. In fact, only the Cyclopes, Manticore, Centaur, and Harpies are the only units that are not unique creatures in Greek Myth. So if you think about it, each god has one unique creature and one general creature. Traditionally silver has always been associated with the underworld and so it's entirely appropriate for Hades to gift 500 silver to a player.

when this coming out

Alex, stop asking this, we don't know...and if the information was available, it would be in the first announcement about Grepo 2.0

its odd that half the spells posted in the 1st post i came up with like return of the dead was my idea hins Revival

Exile, if you're gonna make this claim...please link your Idea thread that was approved by the forum. I have it on good authority who actually suggested the new good and powers :p

DeletedUser

Thank god they are making a new god.
Can not wait to see what plague is.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Revival sounds a little idk weak for a god of death who is seen as a tad on the dark side. If we want to call his return of the dead spell "revival" you might as well call the cerebus "the labradoodle". The spells name needs to fit the persona of the God in question

Resurrection?

DeletedUser

Cerburus is realy just a ccute puppy. Why else would hades have one? Aside a terrifying evil man eating war dog. :p

DeletedUser

New God

I Thank That A New God Would Be Awsome More Ways To Distroy Enemies And Boost Your Cities

DeletedUser7784

i think plaugue will cost maybe 400 favor but will wipe out 10% of units in a city

check this from another post

Hades:god of death,ruler of the under world,Divine favorslague:lowers enemy unit fighting strength by 10%,Unholy

DeletedUser

When is the update when the game actually gets to 2.0 that will take forever

DeletedUser

Because of Zeus and Poseidon's abilities Rage/Bolt and Sea Storm/Earthquake, I'm going to take a few guesses about Hades' Plague.

1. 15% land units destroyed + 15% naval units destroyed in an incoming attack
2. 10-30% of all units destroyed in an incoming attack
3. Destroys 10-30% of all units in a city, but you risk 10-30% of your own units.
4. Destroys 10-30% of all units in a city with no backlash
5. Limits resource production in a selected city for a certain amount of time
6. Slows recruiting times for troops in a selected city
7. Damages 1-3 farm levels

DeletedUser

jarpenguin u must listen to reason.The ideas i put out in that thread aren't ideas that i came up with.Plague spreads death wich Hades comes in.Revival is technically return of the dead but that is what the necromancers and hades would return the dead but trade it in with a soul that cheated death.Plus the Hell Hounds are an excellent unit for Hades because Cerberus never leaves the Underworld:pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

He's better than I thought he would be. It's always hard when coming up with new "Characters" to think of something completely new/unique, but Hades is unique.

The Helmet of Invisibility is a very nice spell.

I agree, you can sneak up on someone :D but what if your attack time is 200 hours long?!?! Thats 20 hours were they can't see your attack :D