Grepolis 2.0 New God Discussion

DeletedUser4013

As I stated, there will only be 4 gods in each world. There will still be 5 in total, however, only 4 will present in the new world at the discretion of Gordopolis and Betsy :)

DeletedUser

I hope This update comes in the next month, I might just die waiting.

PS: Someone +repped me and asked for rep back, but didn't sign it. If the person who did this would pm me, I would appreciate it. IT was on this topic

DeletedUser

Hades is a god for this game but it would be cool if you had all 12 gods but it would be cool if u replace the weak mythical units with demi-gods or add them as mythical units for three mythical units

DeletedUser

If you ask me, Hades is already a big change on the game.

Each player uses a different strategy depending on the god they use. Since Hades is a new god and no one is yet familiar with him, it will take a while for the players to figure out how he works, and if he's effective enough.

After all, 12 gods sounds too much to me. :)

DeletedUser3530

I'll use the same comment I posted my the alliance forum - HADES MY LOVE!!!!

DeletedUser

If they can program it in I'd love to see all 12. The Gods are what makes Grepolis unique the more in action at one time the more strategy needed. :cool: In any case Hades needs to crawl out of the underworld I want to meet him.

DeletedUser

12 gods is abit too much too be honest it would be unrealisitic and it would take the developers awhile to think of 14 more myth units let alone the 28 more spells and to be honest if theres about 24 different myths and around 48 different spells some of them would be overlapping its just more sense to have the 5 and leave it at that.

DeletedUser11886

Yeah when??

Anyone know when this comes out? Does it Come out with Grepolis 2.0.?

:pro: #2!!

DeletedUser

500 coins is not nearly enough when hera gives about twice as much total.

DeletedUser4013

500 coins is not nearly enough when hera gives about twice as much total.

This will likely be a minor power like Hera's Wedding and Posiedon's Kingly Gift, and therefore something which can be cast numerous times resutling in a lot of silver quickly. Taken into account with Kingly Gift...that is a great power :)

DeletedUser

really looking forward to seeing Hades in-game. but if i understand correctly and only 4 gods will still be used, how will Gordo and Betsy choose which god is outed? as far as most people are probably concerned, loosing any of the current gods would be a big loss. would it not be better to just add Hades instead of have him replace another god? as was previously stated, a lot of players base their strategy around specific gods, so taking away a god could mess up a lot of peoples gaming strategy. it would probably be much more pleasing just to add Hades instead of have him replace someone. is there no way to make this happen? i personally don't base my strategy around any one god, but just thinking for the benefit of everyone is all.

DeletedUser4013

So what you're saying is that disrupting a player's strategy is worse than having a new god added to the game? I'm going to assume that the first 4 worlds after Grepo 2.0 is released will have Hades replace one of the other 4 gods in turn. Players will then be able to see which combination works best and from there it will be decided how to decide which gods are made available in the game.

DeletedUser

The thing is how to decide which one gets replaced as each god has its own advantages such as zeus's rage/favorable wind and hera's desire/happiness so either way someone is gonna lose something they like about a god unfortunly. I'm just wondering why can't we have the 5 gods together?

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that disrupting a player's strategy is worse than having a new god added to the game? I'm going to assume that the first 4 worlds after Grepo 2.0 is released will have Hades replace one of the other 4 gods in turn. Players will then be able to see which combination works best and from there it will be decided how to decide which gods are made available in the game.

i am all for having a new. very much looking forward to it in fact. but what i was trying to ask was if there is any specific reason why all 5 gods can't be used instead of just 4. but what you said about Hades replacing the gods in turn makes perfect sense too.