Grepolis 2.0 soon! Discussion

DeletedUser

2. The Wonders wont be visible as markers on the maps. Instead, when you spy someone, you'll be able to see if and what wonder they have [based on the fact that everyone in the alliance will benefit from the Wonder/s]. Or, Will the Wonders be "visible" on the island, the same way farms are [within the Grepolis game]?

I am pretty sure that the moment an alliance starts building a Wonder on an island, the base-foundation of the building will be visible (as shown on the image as the first step in the building-process).

I have no idea how that would look on an island (if it's placed somewhere in the center), but I believe it would be there for everyone to see on the map the second resources are put into it. The stages can be recognized by builders and others alike, I'd say :) And perhaps a pop-up will tell us which Alliance is building what and maybe even where (though that shouldn't be too hard to find out ^^).

It looks like a very cool change, in any case!

I can't help but 'wonder' what the implications will be! :D

DeletedUser1405

Can i ask if the patch will be brought in all in One go as it seems a lot of changes for One large game change, the whole system of gameplay will vanish and new strategies will have to be formulated.

DeletedUser4013

To clarify, Grepo 2.0 is not a patch, but rather an update. Patch implies that little things are being corrected, while an update means large overall game-play changes.

DeletedUser

yes. A patch is more like a bug fix, where an update is a better game and a major change

DeletedUser

What if someone on that island were to swich alliances? Its not really the alliances fault they left or it could've been a spy that went on the island for the reason to later switch alliances and kill the hard work. So maybe the cities have t be conquered for a loss.

DeletedUser1405

The question still stands though, is it going to be implemented in One go or in bits to test the fit(so to speak).

DeletedUser

Hi

What if someone on that island were to swich alliances? Its not really the alliances fault they left or it could've been a spy that went on the island for the reason to later switch alliances and kill the hard work. So maybe the cities have t be conquered for a loss.

if there is a spy and they came onto your island just to wreck your work then you should be allowed a certain amount of time to take them off the island say about 2 weeks a month :D

This stops then setting up just to destroy them on you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is going to be so awsome!!!! All I would like to know is if it will be an update or will it be new worlds? :) :) :) :) :) :)

DeletedUser4013

Do small islands without farming villages count?

Not sure if the small islands will count towards the wonders, but I don't see why they couldn't.

This is going to be so awsome!!!! All I would like to know is if it will be an update or will it be new worlds? :) :) :) :) :) :)

This is going to be a major game update to all worlds - existing and those to come.

DeletedUser

Cheating

Grepolis, what i want to know, is if you have to control a big island, or can you control a small island where there are no farms in order to build the wonder?

DeletedUser

Yay i finally have a place to dump my resources. I want to know if it shows who in the alliance sends the resources and how much, because some alliance could make it a contest between themselves to see who could give the most.