Grepolis 2.0 soon! Discussion

DeletedUser5

They're not going to force Morale and Revolt onto the earlier worlds that don't have it with this update are they?

I wouldn't have thought so after the fuss that was kicked up last time they tried to do so.

DeletedUser

This new feature looks very appealing, I will be most interested in learning more of the details. The mention of a new farming system is very promising, another thing I will be most interested in learning about.

DeletedUser2663

They're not going to force Morale and Revolt onto the earlier worlds that don't have it with this update are they?

as in fully get rid of conquest???? if they did that would actually make me quit lol

DeletedUser6983

Cant wait to see how this works and find all the questions answered.

DeletedUser10081

why cant they just open up a new world with this implanted in it? it would be much easier

DeletedUser5

why cant they just open up a new world with this implanted in it? it would be much easier

That's not going to happen. This is a major update that WILL happen to the game. The game is always going to change from time to time, it's what will keep it interesting in the long run.

DeletedUser

What I think wonder effects will be:

1-5% bonus in resource production, 1 wonder for each

1-5% Increase in ship speed

1-2% Increase in Population Max

5-20% Increased market space

DeletedUser10081

that would be great!

DeletedUser

No it has to be something that benefits the alliance as a whole, not an individual player. Thats what i think anyways, since its a team objective to get the thing built.

DeletedUser

Perhaps the developers can work in 'offerings' or 'captives' as well, as my alliance isn't known for resources or size but for Battle Points, if we can work in Battle points to the system, such as...

'attacked a town, captured 30 enemy soldiers to work on your wonder' which would lower the resources needed or so, or if we could donate Culture Points or Battle points, it would encourage more phases of the game.

as an alliance with many members could easily funnel in resources, we are a smaller alliance but happen to put our resources to Battle Points instead. I feel it would level the playing field a little more for smaller concentrated alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2140

I think it will work like civilisation 4.

whereas the pyramid gives every city a granary bonus. farmspace.

i would hope there is a minimum amount of cities that have to be taken on an island to gain these wonders. Otherwise everyone is going to fight for the ones with the smallest amount of island spots.

might not be a bad idea.

DeletedUser1405

The thing that interested me was the veiled desription of the next big thing, changes to farming.
This should bring the biggest reaction.

DeletedUser

Awesome I have to say. I'd love to build a pyramid.

Plus it's the only old wonder in the the new wonders of the world

DeletedUser

It is still unclear, what will happen if some other alliance colonise a city on the island using empty anchor. From my understanding it would skip building as well.

Even if having a wonder will not give any benefits at all, it will surely bring a refreshment into old worlds, where no will to start another magor war and plenty of islands totaly in posess of one alliance.

What I would like to see is a favor produvction bonus, like if you build a devine statue. Your alliance have a wonder - it will increase your favor production as 5 more levels in each temple you have.

DeletedUser

sounds good!

if a wonder can only be completed once per world, then how would another alliance take that wonder over? would they need to conquer EVERY city on the whole island?

DeletedUser

Great, many thanks @ Innogame guys for implementing new features, appreciate.

As it is obviously the idea to initiate world wars to destroy or capture the wonders, I think the very first question of the very first post is of major importance: if and how will the wonders show up in the game?

And another question: what kind of time span is required to complete a wonder? Is it expressed in weeks, months or years even?

And as for us map makers: will wonder-islands be flagged in the data files?

DeletedUser

I've never been more than a small time player so this feature will be lost on me :(

DeletedUser

I've never been more than a small time player so this feature will be lost on me :(

Don't be a small time player.

Grab a sword, Grab your shield.

And go slice some-one up!

It's alot more fun, honestly xD

Side note : Wonder what the farming update will look like -squeels-

~V