Grepolis 2.0 soon! Discussion

DeletedUser

Don't be a small time player.

Grab a sword, Grab your shield.

And go slice some-one up!

It's alot more fun, honestly xD

Side note : Wonder what the farming update will look like -squeels-

~V

Easy for you to say I'm just not active enought I get on one every day if I am lucky once I dominated my island then got conqured one day before I was ready conquered. But when a new world comes out I'l be ready I have a plan...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5

Guys, keep this on topic please. Take discussions about tactics to PM, or another means.

Aicy

Strategos
Sure.

Umm... Uhh... Something I wouldn't like to see as a advantage is a bonus in defending, especially not with the island with the Wonder itself so that it doesn't just become impossible to take down an established Wonder. With that, I also would like it if Wonders weren't too expensive. That way, people will actually want to build them and after getting theirs knocked down will actually try again... And would also mean as soon as one is knocked down because they're not ludicrously expensive another alliance could quickly pop another one up.

DeletedUser

Well Whether or not I'm turtling or Whether or not they cost much I don't see the point.

Aicy

Strategos
Heh.

The point will be bragging rights, and most likely some sort of bonus in resource production or something.

DeletedUser3635

I think this is a great idea! Should add some luster to the game, and if they do add some bonus's for holding the wonder, it would be even better. Either way, it's an improvement, and I am anxious to see it.

DeletedUser

I think this is a great idea! Should add some luster to the game, and if they do add some bonus's for holding the wonder, it would be even better. Either way, it's an improvement, and I am anxious to see it.

well of course there will be an advantage, it wont cost like 1000000000 of each resource to build it just so that it makes you look cool.

DeletedUser10295

The biggest question I have is anchor points?

Do you have to control each and every anchor point on an island with a city?

Is this confirmed?

DeletedUser

The announcement did state the entire island must be under the control of the alliance.