Grepolis 2.0 soon! Discussion

DeletedUser

I've asked this on several places, so I might aswell ask it here...

Which of the currently existing servers will be patched with 2.0?
And if the answer is all of them, then which servers will have the game victory function where the world can go into a hero world?

DeletedUser

All will be upgraded to 2.0.

Only new worlds will have the hero worlds feature.

DeletedUser

Ok, then I suppose that heroworlds is a function that will only exist in worlds that get created after the release of 2.0, like they said!

DeletedUser

the existing worlds will not ahve hero worlds for awhile, but eventually they will get them.

DeletedUser

All worlds will have hero worlds eventually. Those worlds that are out before 2.0, so all worlds up to Mu, will still be in that world after an alliance gets enough wonders, but also move to the hero world. So they get to play in two worlds. However, those who play in worlds that come out after 2.0, so Nu onwards will move to the new world and leave the old one behind.

DeletedUser

All worlds will have hero worlds eventually. Those worlds that are out before 2.0, so all worlds up to Mu, will still be in that world after an alliance gets enough wonders, but also move to the hero world. So they get to play in two worlds. However, those who play in worlds that come out after 2.0, so Nu onwards will move to the new world and leave the old one behind.

If this statement is 100% correct, you certainly have my gratitude for this info :).
I'm actually playing the Swedish grepolis version, but getting this question answered in those forums is more or less impossible :eek:.

I guess one could say that whichever alliance that creates a hero world for their server is the winner either way, official or not :).
But if a hall of fame was to be added in grepolis, then I suppose that you'd have to "close a world" to get in there :(.

DeletedUser4013

Ok, to clear this up:

1. Read the other discussion threads relating to the Grepo 2.0 Announcements
2. Read all the posts accordingly before commenting
3. Be patient, we the Mods don't have all the answers

DeletedUser8804

Release Date

What date is the update coming out? i looked but i couldn't see.

DeletedUser4013

That's because it's not there. There is no release date yet.

DeletedUser11886

You should also have it so When a enemy takes over on of the cites you should be able to "Attack The Wonder" And destroy it before Building a new one! Also You should be able to station troops at the wonder to protect it so then if you have +10,000 Troops there then oh well!

DeletedUser13436

That will make making World Wonders pretty easy. No one will care to destroy one then everyone will try to get their first.

I am afraid this change is not in favour of the Elites. Mostly World Wonders will be made not by Conquering entire islands but by the easier way of Recruiting entire islands. World Wonders will will also take a lot of resources which will be taken care of better by an MRA than an Elite.

DeletedUser6635

Elite alliances are better able to co-ordinate attacks and support in general though so could just take one of those cities of the so called MRA and prevent them building it there Building the wonders will not be as easy as you think

DeletedUser

if every time someone asked ' when'sit coming out' i got a pound i'llbe a millionaire

DeletedUser

IF this has been asked already I apologize. Will this apply to new world as they come out or will it be an update across all servers?

DeletedUser

IF this has been asked already I apologize. Will this apply to new world as they come out or will it be an update across all servers?

some aspects will come to the existing worlds, the full package however will only come to future worlds. ;)