Grepolis 2.0 soon! Discussion

DeletedUser345

Yes, Xi will come out soon if not straight after, although 2.0 will hit every single server in time and space.

DeletedUser

I mailed betsy about this have NOT recived a straight answer which I think is WRONG could have the common decenty to answer back

Question is this:

Is the world gonna be deleted as soon as one alliance gets four of the wonders?

DeletedUser

They said to us it would remain open for awhile but the fact is it will more than likely close after maybe 2-3 months IMO

DeletedUser

I think that all the original worlds should be left with the old system

DeletedUser

Yup same im not looking forward to losing my points and restarting for 2.0 i think it should be phased in without people having to restart it

DeletedUser

So an alliance gets 4 wonders you loose all the money you maybe put into it is that even allowed as they didn't not declare it would happen when we started it so is that not against the law to guve a product and take it away really when they update?

DeletedUser

I'm not too sure what the full story with 2.0 is yet but thats all i know really sorry i cant help you anymore

DeletedUser

someone just said that the world will keep going and you will be able to go back and fourth to that and a heros world

DeletedUser4013

I mailed betsy about this have NOT recived a straight answer which I think is WRONG could have the common decenty to answer back

Question is this:

Is the world gonna be deleted as soon as one alliance gets four of the wonders?

Betsy did not mail you back because this has already been answered here in this thread. Take the time and READ it!

IF this has been asked already I apologize. Will this apply to new world as they come out or will it be an update across all servers?

Don't apologize, just read the thread. Most questions have already been asked and answered :)

DeletedUser13647

Yup same im not looking forward to losing my points and restarting for 2.0 i think it should be phased in without people having to restart it

You aren't going to restart for 2.0 Where did you here that?

DeletedUser

The only 2.0 server that is potentially going to be reseted is World 3 on the béta server. Other worlds will not even get the full 2.0.

DeletedUser4013

Where did you guys read that any of the worlds would be reset for the implementation of Grepo 2.0? This will be treated as a major update to the game, and will not affect any of the players, their points, cities, etc...

Please read the thread, and pay particular attention to MY posts as they contain the correct as of that point information. :)

DeletedUser

So when will we have this update? In a month? Two months? 6 months? A year?

DeletedUser

Sorry misunderstood it thanks for clearing it up for me :) cause i thought when an alliance moves to the heroworld they lose their points and have to restart but are given multiple cities. That might just be the new worlds thought so it was a misunderstanding on my part

@ladyhestia its gonna be updated sometime in February

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Sorry misunderstood it thanks for clearing it up for me :) cause i thought when an alliance moves to the heroworld they lose their points and have to restart but are given multiple cities. That might just be the new worlds thought so it was a misunderstanding on my part

A move to the HeroWorlds will create a new 'sub-world' if you will for the older worlds. Because it will be new, all of the alliances that move over to it will in a way be reset back to 0. You will start with additional cities, resources and troops in order to regain your prominence that you once had. The original world, will resume as normal.

If you would like further clarification, please PM me

DeletedUser

so we can still play in the sub world as well as the original one?