Grepolis 2.0 soon! Discussion

DeletedUser

Ok, this question is getting old. People stop asking when its coming out! It will be announced as soon as the mods get the info

DeletedUser4013

Ok, this question is getting old. People stop asking when its coming out! It will be announced as soon as the mods get the info

Mailcarrier is right. From now on I and the rest of the Mod Team will no longer respond to questions of when the 2.0 Update will be released :pro:

DeletedUser6959

It was announced for mid to late Jan and it is now February..... You should let us know!

DeletedUser

Mailcarrier is right. From now on I and the rest of the Mod Team will no longer respond to questions of when the 2.0 Update will be released :pro:

It was announced for mid to late Jan and it is now February..... You should let us know!

images

DeletedUser4013

Ok, here is the only information I will give:

Grepo 2.0 is currently being tested on the Beta Servers. There have been a number of bugs found that need resolving. Like any product, Inno is making sure that it's product is well tested and will be completely up to standards when released. Currently, there is no further information as to how ready it is to be released to the Grepo community. Any more questions asking when the update will be released will be automatically deleted.

DeletedUser

Ok, here is the only information I will give:

Grepo 2.0 is currently being tested on the Beta Servers. There have been a number of bugs found that need resolving. Like any product, Inno is making sure that it's product is well tested and will be completely up to standards when released. Currently, there is no further information as to how ready it is to be released to the Grepo community. Any more questions asking when the update will be released will be automatically deleted.

I played beta there was no problems with it the problems is they wanna see the world wonders see if they work as they planned that why they putting more and more speed on

DeletedUser

No, there are hundreds of bugs and errors that need to be resolved. The problem isn't testing the wonders, the delay is due to all of the bugs with the game.

DeletedUser

I could not see any bugs either could anyone else I know who plays it.

DeletedUser5

I could not see any bugs either could anyone else I know who plays it.

As Eclipse has already said, there are hundreds of bugs with the game at the moment. One trip to the forums will confirm this for you.

DeletedUser

find it a bit strange how no one can say anything about when its ready, or even a idea of when its going to be done a rough date, maybe what about players who are ready to go after being mailed about it? :eek:

DeletedUser

Its supposed to be released late February from what i've heard but the date of release isn't confirmed as the devs are still working to fix bugs and other problems with 2.0

DeletedUser

In the phonicean trader you said you would talk about updated islands the next time.

DeletedUser

because it could take months before 2.0 is released, depending on the amount and types of bugs which will be encountered.

DeletedUser

months? there will be many complaints about that, because it was about to be released late February.

DeletedUser

The expected release date was end February, nothing is promised. This may gove some complaints. But imagine playing 2.0 with loads of bugs, this would give even more complaints, ans also overwork the mods.

PS: I was obviously exaggerating with months, weeks sounds better,

DeletedUser

2.0 is Coming soon, I have looked on Beta.grepolis.com

and there are only 28 reported bugs left. After all these bugs are finished. The team will decide when to launch the 2.0 Patch