Grepolis 2.0 soon! Discussion

DeletedUser

2.0 is Coming soon, I have looked on Beta.grepolis.com

and there are only 28 reported bugs left. After all these bugs are finished. The team will decide when to launch the 2.0 Patch

The heroworld will open up to and bring another 500 bugs :D

DeletedUser

You're ignoring an entire section of the beta forums ;)

Most players report bugs in "Minor Bugs" since it's just a little more convenient to do so. The bugtracker doesn't list all of the reported bugs, the ones there are just there since certain players know how to use the bug tracker.

DeletedUser

Well it's definitely late February though it seems that quite a few bugs popped up in the beta version is there a release date update somewhere that I missed?

DeletedUser

Nope, the devs are still sorting out the bugs, so it could be a while... or not.

DeletedUser

I love the new farming system...
It means people won't just sim in the beginning and will actually have a nice army early on.
You need swords t get the first farming village, slingers for the second, the hoplites, then horses... etc etc.
It is great!

DeletedUser

I love the new farming system...
It means people won't just sim in the beginning and will actually have a nice army early on.
You need swords t get the first farming village, slingers for the second, the hoplites, then horses... etc etc.
It is great!

no you don't :rolleyes: You just have to kill the troops in the farming villages... You can use any units you like...

DeletedUser

i just hope that the 2.0 version come sooner. and most of the good players are in it playing for each other blood.

DeletedUser

no you don't :rolleyes: You just have to kill the troops in the farming villages... You can use any units you like...

I know, what i meant is, if it is archers, you should attack with Horsemen.
If it is swords, you attack with hoplites...

Unless you want to loose a lot of men, you attack with the units the game suggests.

DeletedUser

Oh i just made a huge slinger nuke for everything :p dc about the loss because its speed 25 anyways.

DeletedUser

ahah, fair enough.
I only joined yesterday...
LOVE the speed 25. I reckon when the release it, one world should be speed 25... or atleast 10. It is soo great.

DeletedUser

Well Now that almost all Bugs are gone in 2.0, Im waiting for it, after all there was a rather 2 month release delay.

There are 10-15 Reported Bug tracker Bugs, and very few minor bugs.

This is my projected Release timing, 2.0 Hits World 1 and 2 this Thursday. Testing on all 3 worlds for the next 5 days...

Then release a world with 2.0 next Tuesday, and then slowly add 2.0 to previous Worlds

This is my Presumed Schedule

DeletedUser

Actually there are 17 Major Bugs open right now, and another 35 minor bugs to be fixed prior to the release. Your schedule is highly optimistic. Not to mention there are still some upgrades that have not even been implemented in the Beta yet.

The pre-2.0 worlds will not be updated for a couple of months until after the roll out. At that they will not be fully updated right away, they will receive selected features of 2.0. Which features has not yet been finalized, so speculation on that is pointless and futile.

DeletedUser

Actually there are 17 Major Bugs open right now

Aren't most of those bugs about the Upcoming patch Update thing coming tomorrow...'

I guess that was a very Optimistic Schedule, I think maybe it would be accurate if I moved the whole thing by a week

DeletedUser

If you read about the update tomorrow you would have noticed it is update 1.26.5 not 2.something. So it is an update for the current version. You will also notice that does change anywhere near 17 to 35 items.

DeletedUser

Posted By Betsy, on the forum.beta.grepolis.com
default world 3 will be reset march 10
the product manager, the developers, the moderating staff and i would like to thank every player who has helped test grepolis 2.0. As many of you know, it's been a wild few months since 2.0 first appeared in world 3, with bugs and setbacks causing the postponement of the launch of 2.0 in the other servers.

But the finish line is in sight and we're ready for the next stage of testing. And in order to do this, world 3 needs to be reset. Every player gets to start over again. Which is rather exciting when you think about it. Plus it will be reset at speed 4, which should bring back some of you for whom speed 25 was far too fast.

The world will be brand new and each of you will be able to test the first phase of grepolis 2.0. You will then be asked to participate in an online survey created specifically so that the pm and the developers can view your opinions of this major update.

So there you have it: World 3, the 2.0 test world, is scheduled to be reset in the morning of march 10. After this reset, this world will be speed 4.

ohh my god my proposed schedule is accurate!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: