Grepolis 2.0 World Rho+Sigma discussion thread

DeletedUser

Phoenicia Trader

Never mind I figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"I like the graphics, however, I find the interface a little irritating, all those windows!"

I agree with the windows part it is very irritating can you change just that one thing back to the old one. Other than that i think it is great

You can set it to 1 window only in settings; I prefer that.

DeletedUser345

I was skeptical at first as well! However after playing Sigma today, I am very overwhelmed with optimism. In fact, I really like it!

***However, I still feel 2.0 needs to offer a "fullscreen" function which hides the browser! PLEASE!!!

My point was to not introduce it to the old worlds i couldn't stand it if t arrived on Beta.

I Like it when does the other severs become 2.0

Please you have 20k points on Epsilon and you won't get effected by it 2.0 is not better in anyway the farming system is a slight improvement but not so much that it deserves the nod over 1.26. InnoGames this grepolis not tribal wars and you don't need to upgrade it and completly change how things work.

DeletedUser

I like the sigma world.....the farming is much better. I have a question about being able to print the world map, I can't seem to do it in Sigma world. I used to play on kappa and was able to print the map and have it show the islands. Is there any way to get a printable map for sigma?

DeletedUser

My point was to not introduce it to the old worlds i couldn't stand it if t arrived on Beta.

Please you have 20k points on Epsilon and you won't get effected by it 2.0 is not better in anyway the farming system is a slight improvement but not so much that it deserves the nod over 1.26. InnoGames this grepolis not tribal wars and you don't need to upgrade it and completly change how things work.

No Im not saying it could not be improved, and the game still is the same your only arguring over farming and how later in the game it will become harder

DeletedUser

I find the new farming system a pain for growing.
Growth is going snail slow for me, its like "ant farming", it resambles ants carrying the tiny crumbs on their backs. I rather send my men ad get large amounts like in the other worlds.
And the user interface looks great, but It makes gameplay slower for me, because it gets stuck every so often.

DeletedUser

I agree with the overwhelmed by all the new features. i still wish chat had a whisper option. If they could make it alittle more like a normal chat room. I'm thinking of using a team speak program now for my clan untill the chat feature is improve other wise this is great.

I find the new farming system a pain for growing.
Growth is going snail slow for me, its like "ant farming", it resambles ants carrying the tiny crumbs on their backs. I rather send my men ad get large amounts like in the other worlds.
And the user interface looks great, but It makes gameplay slower for me, because it gets stuck every so often.

yeah multi tasking is alittle more but i love the options i can have the creens all open at once to see whats going on with all of them at once. plus if your a founder it makes it alot easier to reply to everyone faster.

DeletedUser

I have had absolutely no problems with 2.0. occasionally it would not show that i could expand a building but i went back into the senate and it fixes itself. I use google chrome for all that are wondering. I love all of this. Great game :)

DeletedUser

Hey I got conquered in Rho and would like to go to a different 2.0 world. How do I make this happen??

DeletedUser

First delete your account in Rho... Wait a week then go to other worlds and click on sigma... I think it is full though...