Grepolis abbreviations needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"lol" would be adequate.

MVP: Stands for Most Valuable Person. Usually refers to the single greatest contributor to a war or skirmish

Spartard: Member of an MRA. Is usually a noob at the same time.

DefenderNoob: Originally a notorious mass-mailer. Later used to refer to players who spam their attackers.

Aicy

Strategos
I don't think any of them are commonly used. :p

I've played Grepo for 3/4s of a year now and have never seen them used. :p

DeletedUser

I used spam attacks once on Tribal Wars, but I only did it once, as it made the other tribes hate our tactics too much.... Imagine getting 2000 incomings and recieving forwarded reports every minute around attack land times XD

everyone hated us after that... no idea why though. I was just using ingenuity...

DeletedUser

Spam Choo ~ Aicy knows what it is. I believe it is what is stated above but with a diff. name. Aicy said it was to distract other poeple or a alliance.

Aicy

Strategos
I got the Spam Choo idea from Dobby.

I think it proved very useful in taking down the Quazars. :p

DeletedUser

Spam Choo ~ Aicy knows what it is. I believe it is what is stated above but with a diff. name. Aicy said it was to distract other poeple or a alliance.

no, spam choo is different from spamming their report inbox :)

@Aicy... I spam choo'd dobby early on in the game... that is where he got it from :)

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got the Spam Choo idea from Dobby.

I think it proved very useful in taking down the Quazars. :p

You ignored me, so did your plan against me work?:heh:

no, spam choo is different from spamming their report inbox :)

@Aicy... I spam choo'd dobby early on in the game... that is where he got it from :)
Report or messages inbox?

@ ~ at

:L ~ a duck

MOD ~ moderator

Ad ~ adminestaytor

MA ~ Mass Alliance; one where everyone is everwhere

MMA ~ Mass Message Alliance; one that messages everyone trying to see if they will join

MM ~ Mass Message; A message that use-a-ly goes out to a group of people, mostly the whole alliance

DeletedUser

spam choo'd dobby on message inbox

spam reports on reports inbox :p

Status
Not open for further replies.