Grepolis Advent Calender: discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well it turns out the queue remains but you can't build any more until it has got down below 2.

DeletedUser4013

I think one of the things that could have been worked out better for the advent gifts is the time during which they are available. They were pegged to the Game Server Time which is GMT+1, and so those players in North America and Australasia would have a more difficult time in getting the gifts on the correct days.

DeletedUser

Simple solution to that - get an extra watch and set the time to GMT+1. Work out a time when you can get to the computer and set the alarm to the relative time on the watch. I am only on GMT so I knew I could get them from 11pm the previous day and could not get them after 11pm on the day, but I can understand the issues are a lot worse for other timezones.

This method could also be used with timing attacks to coincide with allies - I am sure everyone experiences the same issues in timing when everyone works off different timezones, right?

For teh LULZ!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

Presant for day 24 was 2 days worth of administrator.

Anyone know what happens if build cue is full when this runs out? (7 slots)
It still has them in cue and builds them. I actually have admin and sometimes I forget to feed the bank and it runs out, and you can't recue them. It is like call of the ocean, you have 6 hours, and if you fill up all 7 slots of building boats, they still cue on the gave even if the favor has run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.