Grepolis Advent Calender: discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Discuss the Grepolis Advent Calender feature here:

Hello Players and Forum Goers!

We are happy to announce that the Grepolis Advent Calender will start on the 1st of December, and continue till Christmas eve, December 24th!

During that time, presents will be floating in the water in the world map view. All presents are numbered. The number shows you on which day you will be able to open the present (December 1st = Present 1, December 14th = Present 14). Each present can only be opened on its assigned day. Be aware that opening old presents (Present 1 on December 2nd) is not possible. The present will be transfered to the city that you are currently using. Please make sure that you have enough space (population, resources) to receive the gifts. Gifts lost this way cannot be reimbursed so please be careful. We hope these little treats will aid you in your game, and provide enjoyment during the holiday season.

InnoGames wishes everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new-year!

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Gordo.jpg

DeletedUser13436

Not clear How do we get them? Floating in water? What will they be? How many?
I guess there will be a cease fire for some time during Christmas. Can you inform us about that?

DeletedUser

My Questions are the same as Octavious' , But I'd also like to know if these will be floating near our polis' or do we have to search all over our oceans, and is it first in first served or is there enough for everyone?

DeletedUser

Not clear How do we get them? Floating in water? What will they be? How many?
I guess there will be a cease fire for some time during Christmas. Can you inform us about that?

The Presents will be floating in the water and be numbered. You will see them in the ocean, on the world map. Just find and click on the right present. "The number shows you on which day you will be able to open the present (December 1st = Present 1, December 14th = Present 14). Each present can only be opened on its assigned day."

The gifts will not disappear, everyone just has to find the right gift for the right day and click on it. There is no competition between the players.

What they will be is a surprise :)!

Every day you will be able to receive one gift from the 1st of December till the 24th, so 24 gifts.

Take care,

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

will we be able to see the gifts in the map that shows more of the ocean???

DeletedUser

Probably not, I think they are only close up.

Sound's like a great idea. My first christmas in Grepo :)

Most likely the week of christmas peace will be activated.

DeletedUser

present will be floating in the water in the world map view

Pl. do let me know weather there will be presents (present will be floating in the water in the world map view) for Mu, our new Grepolis world ?

And pl. do explain what do you mean by world map view ? is it the same map we see top left hand corner when we play the game ?

S Roy

DeletedUser

Can you find them by using the huge map? and are the co ords the same for every player? Also are they hard to find?

DeletedUser

People, please, don't over think this :)

This will be on all worlds. Not world specific, they would have said so if it was.

The map overview is the map that you click on in the upper left corner. Click on it, and that's the map. That's where it's located (I presume)

DeletedUser

People, please, don't over think this :)

This will be on all worlds. Not world specific, they would have said so if it was.

The map overview is the map that you click on in the upper left corner. Click on it, and that's the map. That's where it's located (I presume)

All of your statements and assumptions are correct :)

Gordo.jpg

DeletedUser

Looks really nice to me, well done, hope it will be bug-less ingame :)

DeletedUser

Do we get a report saying what we get, or do we just have to work it out?

DeletedUser

I think the question we are all asking is this, how hard will they be to find? are they all over the whole world? or are they in your ocean? to they show up on the world map? Will there be one in each ocean? If you would answer these questions it would be appreciated. Gordo, I hope you can answer them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

give an example of the present, and will they all be different for everyone or same?

DeletedUser

As Gordo said the presents can be troops, resources, etc. They will be the same for everyone.

DeletedUser

People are really ungrateful! THANK YOU, you've obviously done a lot of work to do this, all these questions? Wait and see! MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

DeletedUser10081

so they will be just floating around in the oceans and all we have to do its get them on the right day? this is gonna be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.