Grepolis Advent Calender

DeletedUser

Grepolis Advent Calender

Please Post here if u Find the Gift in Iota...

maily Post the Cordinates

DeletedUser

Good buddy... Someone find Day 1 ...

Today is Day 1 and it is gona over soon..

DeletedUser

It is easy to find. Just check the javascript source of the grepolis map. The locations are in that source. You can check the javascript source by doing 'view source' in your browser (like 'inspect element' in chrome for example).

DeletedUser

nvm, found the locations :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm.. I went over the source but didn't find anything ...

Search for 'Advent'. There is a comment in the source with this word in it.

Also you must open the source when the grepolis map is active.

DeletedUser

day_1: 833-290
day_2: 607-667
day_3: 46-433
day_4: 485-251
day_5: 739-715
day_6: 281-149
day_7: 599-712
day_8: 903-547
day_9: 241-220
day_10: 722-11
day_11: 148-805
day_12: 820-960
day_13: 762-949
day_14: 0-829
day_15: 763-454
day_16: 860-738
day_17: 56-305
day_18: 449-25
day_19: 496-621
day_20: 787-621
day_21: 6-326
day_22: 792-225
day_23: 803-490
day_24: 511-762

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kinda takes the fun out of it. But grepo should blame themselves.. I mean some of those locations are seriosly wicked. I checked 4 oceans not finding any boxes, so I thought "what the heck" and opened the source. Events like these shouldn't take so much effort to find the boxes. A different script would have been appropriate, like generating the boxes individually (like popups) based on where the players are located. I'm no expert at this, but it should be possible.

Anyway, tnx for trying

DeletedUser

Kinda takes the fun out of it. But grepo should blame themselves.. I mean some of those locations are seriosly wicked. I checked 4 oceans not finding any boxes, so I thought "what the heck" and opened the source. Events like these shouldn't take so much effort to find the boxes. A different script would have been appropriate, like generating the boxes individually (like popups) based on where the players are located. I'm no expert at this, but it should be possible.

Anyway, tnx for trying

Yeah - I agree. Some of these boxes are so far out I don't know I would have even looked there. Also, the reward for the first box would be quite bad if it took you hours to find...

It would be possible to do the way you suggest, but require more coding and logic as all users would need all 24 boxes, when you add up all the players thats a crapton of boxes to keep track of, using more server resources. With 24 boxes you can just add an attribute per player/box as they get it and thats it - done. The resulting code makes the boxes easier to find but also easier to manage.

Wonder if anything will change/move now that the entire world (and some others) have this figured out already :)

DeletedUser

yes, I think the rewards would have to be huge, or the boxes easier to find. It's no fun looking for hours for a couple troops and/or resources

DeletedUser

I will now continue to list all the amounts in the presents, I will compile the list as they are opened

Day 1: 1000 wood, 500 rock, 200 silver

DeletedUser13843

I think we all know that day 3 is 500 silver. Hahaha! I thought you would never come through.;)

DeletedUser

Day 24, Administrator

What happens if your build que is full when the administrator runs out?