grepolis app for android

DeletedUser

Hi every one i would imagine you are already awere of this and i am not the only one with this issue.
i recieved an update the other day grepolis being one of them.
my fone is a galaxy s5 and i just get a message so small across the screen its difficult to read and gos no further.
my tab is a galaxy tab 3 and when i want to play it will not get psst the inogames white page.
please help i have lost several towns due to not being able to login in the day.

Van

DeletedUser

Hi every one i would imagine you are already awere of this and i am not the only one with this issue.
i recieved an update the other day grepolis being one of them.
my fone is a galaxy s5 and i just get a message so small across the screen its difficult to read and gos no further.
my tab is a galaxy tab 3 and when i want to play it will not get psst the inogames white page.
please help i have lost several towns due to not being able to login in the day.

Van

update,
My galaxy tab 3 recieved an update which has now cured the issue.
still same issue on my galaxy s5 mobile.
the message across the screen says about compatability.

thanks for any help
Van

DeletedUser

Any sign of a fix for this?
I have now lost another town cos of this and i will need the app while on holiday next week

DeletedUser31385

Whatever version your using will not work on your device. Your Galaxy 5S lacks the requirements to be compatible to what the game needs to run. An update of software on your phone would be required to fix this problem. Most likely Java or Flash-Player. Try looking for updates to your phone's software. If you can't find any please reply back. Hope this helps.