Grepolis App for iOS and Android Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Hopefully you can use premium features and it shows revolt times i can work with the rest of it :)

DeletedUser

Praying to God it is better than the current one! :)

PLEASE can you do demands on your phone like on the computer rather than each indiviual farm village!

DeletedUser33530

YES!!!! now they need one for apple devices after this

DeletedUser29240

i've been waiting all summer for this... its almost over.
Any Idea when it will be released.

DeletedUser

Any update on when this will release and replace the toolbox?

DeletedUser42393

Will this have the attack alarm too?
~Obviously there's players against the alarm

[personally I think it's a great feature; this app is going to make it easier to work at your cities when away from home!]

Hope it comes soon.

DeletedUser

I used the application its not too bad...but it have a lot of problems like....no trade possible,no trade with farming villages,,,and its time can't be changed so timing became impossible....Even though the application released 3 months before no update is available......can we expect a sooner update..

DeletedUser13405

If we are talking about the mobile app, just a few comments....

You need to be able to time a snipe on it. You cannot do that currently.

Also, would be very helpful if you could only recall some of your troops (currently its all or none).

DeletedUser

Still deficient and less friendly

Well I was hoping that if this is a new version of app, then atleast it will let me use my premium facilities I pay for like captain for farming. But it still does not do that.
Also I agree that the timing can go terribly wrong when using the app to snipe. I ended up hitting my own players and getting all my troops destroyed on Naxos, thanks to the app :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think a major improvement on Grepo itself would be appropriate. Grepolis is too slow to be a good application on your phone, only existing players will use it, and if I were working at Grepo I'd wanted new users to find grepo by going from the app to the computer. Currently I can't see that happening in the near future.