Grepolis App for iOS and Android Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Happy to say, after re-installing Toolbox, attack notification is warning again.

DeletedUser37640

I use it on my galaxy s4 and I love the app, but for me, the loading symbol pops up and is stuck there and I have to close and reopen. It happens kinda often.

DeletedUser43465

the only problem i have is the bb codes cant be converted
i have put the idea forward in ideas forum
i would like some input on it in the forum to try to get it passed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i downloaded the app to my tablet but it's not letting me play my current character and world. did i miss something in set up?

DeletedUser

did you choose grepolis.en at the very bottom of the main grepolis login page? If you are asked to give your username and password you need to go back 1 more screen.

DeletedUser

IOS app is soooooo bad. Take a look at the Review page in the AppStore and address your customers' needs!!

DeletedUser42857

The forums on the app are a mess.
reports dont appear which is really really frustrating.

and can the devs please disable the colour tag on android app.

cant read colours
2sblkt1.png

DeletedUser42857

Well theyve messed up again then.

Old version refuses to work now just giving a prompt to download new version
New version doesnt work with several phones including Galaxy SII which is hardly an old phone
Downloaded apk seperately and installed, took 5 minutes to install..

If anyone gets the unsupported device in play store you can sideload it ive got the apk file in my dropbox. just ask.

DeletedUser

Well the latest update makes some nice little interface improvements on the islands and cities - nice and pretty.

HOWEVER, you lost functionality. I've waited over a week hoping your testers would figure it out and fix it since someone left a comment in the app rating on the update. But apparently the developers don't read there; maybe they will read this.

When you select the farming villages on the island via the island menu (the only reasonable way to trade or improve since you can easily see them all at once) it always says farm not on active city (even though it is).

Please fix this. What's the point of making a nice little feature pretty if you loose important functionality at the same time.

DeletedUser

Can we change the alarm sound in the app (WHICH TO BE HONEST DON'T KNOW WHY I AM ASKING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK 70% OF THE TIME just last night had 3 attacks to my city and NO ALARM WARNING - and yes I had internet connection and my phone works and the app was updated) to a better louder more attention getting sound?

I have a android razr

DeletedUser

AND HOW WILL THAT HELP ME PROTECT SELF WHILE AWAY FROM THE GAME, isn't that one of the PURPOSES of creating the app for its customers?????

If that was the case why even have the app then! WOW

More than likely the best way is remove the darn app and then maybe the game itself all together!!!!! IF a company is going to make a product then it should stand behind that product 100% and not give selfish non-blamable (yes made up that word) answers to its customer when they ask for HELP when they discover a bug or a problem or even have an idea that would better the game (which has happen to me several times in the past).

DeletedUser5819

maybe just shout very loud in red capslock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That might fix it!!!!!????????????????????????????

DeletedUser5819

HoW tHe HeCk Do YoU Do ThAt AnYwAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser35069

Can we change the alarm sound in the app (WHICH TO BE HONEST DON'T KNOW WHY I AM ASKING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK 70% OF THE TIME just last night had 3 attacks to my city and NO ALARM WARNING - and yes I had internet connection and my phone works and the app was updated) to a better louder more attention getting sound?

I have a android razr

The new app has the better louder more attention getting sound, the old app was way quieter.

DeletedUser18132

Or, you know, the alarm could just be removed to make the it more fair to the people who play only on desktops/laptops?