Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

DeletedUser54784

There a server forum for classic?

Cuz i'd like to start looking for a team.

no sir, it just forwards you to german external forums.. i doubt there will be any externals for this single world considering it will last only for a month..
but i understand what you are aiming for with your question :D

DeletedUser41523

Afraid not!

Okay then. One more question. Which rules apply to world chats here? Like if I send links to an alliance leader in game and ask them to get their players to join is that bannable like on the US? Or not bannable like here.

DeletedUser54784

i think same rules apply tho there is no SUPPORT website active for this classic world :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Normal game rules apply, like the ones listed in the official game rules. No inappropriate content used in messages/on profiles/in city names/etc, no gold extortion, multi accounting, etc. That world chat thing probably won't be an issue at least as far as I know.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Normal game rules apply, like the ones listed in the official game rules. No inappropriate content used in messages/on profiles/in city names/etc, no gold extortion, multi accounting, etc. That world chat thing probably won't be an issue at least as far as I know.
gold extortion i though gold trading was off?

DeletedUser41523

Thanks Baudin. Well then when I finish up my last final I'll start organizing a room unless someone wants do beat me to it.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Upon further looking into the whole world chat thing, turns out we can't have them advertised. So you all might want to avoid linking to or advertising them.

DeletedUser41523

Well that kills the fun. How many points is this worth if I disregard it?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Continued disregarding of it will result in punishments, but just now the confusion was due to my misunderstanding of the matter so no worries about any initial posts.

DeletedUser41523

Right right. I know that. I'm asking how many times I can pull this and not get banned basically. You know hypothetically speaking. Cuz this was gaining some traction despite it being a down time for US and En people.

DeletedUser54784

Night Bonus
The International and US servers do not have Night Bonus enabled. Due to the fact that they are being played by an international audience with a wide range of players from all over the world. As such, there is not a time slot where this can be implemented, and it would be unfair to some players if it was implemented at a specific time.

The night bonus provides a bonus to the defender when attacked at night. The exact "time of night" differs per world, however this bonus is always 100% of a defender's total defense value.

DeletedUser54495

I think everyone is complaining a little too much here... Inno have clearly looked at what we asked for and have delivered. I see all these people asking for little things now even though Inno have granted our wish - have a look at yourselves and stop behaving like children. A week ago everyone would have said Inno would have never release a classic world and now they have everyone is being so pessimistic. Remember that there is a fine line between suggestions and demands - we won't get anything out of it if we demand for the little things.

From me and from many others - Thanks for listening to the community Inno!