Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

DeletedUser54471

Can the gold be given to any acount you'd like? let's say I wan't it on my Danish acount. - or only the national.... (if so I don't have to win lol)

/DK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54784

Can the gold be given to any acount you'd like? let's say I wan't it on my Danish acount. - or only the national.... (if sitero I don't have to win lol)

/DK

answer is yes, since this classic world is in separate market that is not connected to their systems entirely which means if you do secure any of the top 3 spots in rankings they will ask you which is your ingame acc for either international market you play on or separate country..

DeletedUser41523

I think everyone is complaining a little too much here... Inno have clearly looked at what we asked for and have delivered. I see all these people asking for little things now even though Inno have granted our wish - have a look at yourselves and stop behaving like children. A week ago everyone would have said Inno would have never release a classic world and now they have everyone is being so pessimistic. Remember that there is a fine line between suggestions and demands - we won't get anything out of it if we demand for the little things.

From me and from many others - Thanks for listening to the community Inno!

You can still be grateful for something and have input on how to make it better. People want this to catch on as a thing. Worst case it could make a fun go to event if its successful.

DeletedUser45115

Just checked ES,PT and BR externals...
everyone is excited to this...
Above all we gonna have some competition like back in the days...
Good luck to you all
And dont sleep eheheh xD

DeletedUser54784

Just checked ES,PT and BR externals...
everyone is excited to this...
Above all we gonna have some competition like back in the days...
Good luck to you all
And dont sleep eheheh xD

Truth be told.. old generation worlds up to generation 3, had between 25 and 40k active players in their respective worlds.. i just hope we hit 10-15k active players mark for this month to show Inno that when old school words are in question that we are united and here to play even for this short period of what and how game looked and was back in the day, so they might consider doing something similar to this in the future, im 100% sure that ALL old school players are very excited for this gold limitation world setting and we don't think of much but if this kind of world can last 3 months speed does not matter in this case, and we do it once in every 6 - 9 months there would be a lot of older players still here and having their fun like they remember..

newer worlds get about 3-5k active players and this number goes down lower and lower each month in next and next and next world they open.

just my 2 cents.. inno, official congrats are in order from me for this move.. classic act of remembrance is what some if not most of us old school players were hoping for years.

thank you.

DeletedUser54495

Truth be told.. old generation worlds up to generation 3, had between 25 and 40k active players in their respective worlds.. i just hope we hit 10-15k active players mark for this month to show Inno that when old school words are in question that we are united and here to play even for this short period of what and how game looked and was back in the day, so they might consider doing something similar to this in the future, im 100% sure that ALL old school players are very excited for this gold limitation world setting and we don't think of much but if this kind of world can last 3 months speed does not matter in this case, and we do it once in every 6 - 9 months there would be a lot of older players still here and having their fun like they remember..

newer worlds get about 3-5k active players and this number goes down lower and lower each month in next and next and next world they open.

just my 2 cents.. inno, official congrats are in order from me for this move.. classic act of remembrance is what some if not most of us old school players were hoping for years.

thank you.

Too true... digging through those old contacts of players who quit long ago. Hoping that they want a piece of this pie :)

DeletedUser54784

Contacted way to many people i know from Beta,Zeta,Delta,Delphi.. old generation 1 and 2 worlds for both classic and En100, they didnt like EN100 because of instant buy and too big speed, and they also did not like classic because it lasts so short and speed is so big.. such a shame.. i cant play classic, invest my hard grep time and then in middle of it EN100 opens which i need to join with my premade.. its either or.. and i picked EN100 with my friends.. classic still sounds awesome and gj devs for huge works on this idea and i know you had it in mind way before community suggested it in externals.

DeletedUser41523

Seems they responded to a bunch of them this time that's a great start. I mean don't get me wrong, there's gonna be problems with this world. But I think there's potential in this kind of event or even leading to a world altogether.

DeletedUser54495

A shame it is not a reasonable speed - keeping up with that will be hard. Most likely I will just play to relish in old times hehe. But you'll see me there

For the most part I will be very interested to see who is top of the tables

DeletedUser54784

Seems they responded to a bunch of them this time that's a great start. I mean don't get me wrong, there's gonna be problems with this world. But I think there's potential in this kind of event or even leading to a world altogether.

i can see myself kinda agreeing to what you said, but its a long way, this is like beta waters.. no help, no support, huge chances of bugs, not plugged in their regular systems.. thank god that there wont be any possible cheating other than usual multi acc crap.

DeletedUser54784

A shame it is not a reasonable speed - keeping up with that will be hard. Most likely I will just play to relish in old times hehe. But you'll see me there

For the most part I will be very interested to see who is top of the tables

i dont know if you were around back in 2011 but back then you could not demand ress from villages which is dependent on the world speed.. this time you will most probably have to send units to attack farming villages and worry about their "mood" and keep them happy.. so speed 6 helps with ress per hour production meaning this time.. you cant max out your day to day demands but need to have high end mine levels.. which sucks in my opinion.. so its a win-loose kind of deal.. but as richard said.. we will have to wait till it opens to see what is there and what is not.. 90% of features of all bots+mods or 3rd party tools WILL not work on this version of the grepo, so they are aiming for equality in fun by my opinion..

DeletedUser54947

i can see myself kinda agreeing to what you said, but its a long way, this is like beta waters.. no help, no support, huge chances of bugs, not plugged in their regular systems.. thank god that there wont be any possible cheating other than usual multi acc crap.
This world will have no mods. You are very naive to think there won't be cheating.

DeletedUser54784

This world will have no mods. You are very naive to think there won't be cheating.

and you are very dumb to think that there were any cheats back in the day except multi acc, and from what i know, their support detection software will be active on this world and ban people for rule breaking, so try it yourself if you think there will be any cheating :)

DeletedUser41523

I think the limited support part pretty much only exists for cheating and game crashes.