Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

Richard

Strategos
The Night Bonus is in place because the server is intended to serve a lot of other servers which are used to Night Bonus, its an International server (not International in our sense of the word, of course). Yes, this means US players will have a bit of a tougher time, but this isn't just for us, or for the US players, but for everyone (FR, DE, NL, NO, ES etc.)

The island BB codes? Way after 2.0 if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser54784

There won't be any App, no, nor will there be the old style toolbox. There are a number of features which didn't exist when the game was in version 1.29, check the wiki here under limited functionality.

bruh.. you guys are bad mods.. this list is so short and yet you speak of many more things that WILL NOT BE THERE..
FFS either update the list or not mention it at all..

Av-eaWSMSneRY4HtENsPvw.png

DeletedUser41523

Yes but it seems one group benefits significantly over the other. Wouldn't morale make more sense for balancing purposes? or even just going neither? Remember the app is off. Everyone here is probably going to get stuck no matter how active.

At the very least could we make the night bonus a rolling effect? So one week one set of players benefits and another week a different set benefits? I would mind this so much if there was one week where US players got the bonus too.

@Richard

Richard

Strategos
bruh.. you guys are bad mods.. this list is so short and yet you speak of many more things that WILL NOT BE THERE..
FFS either update the list or not mention it at all..

Av-eaWSMSneRY4HtENsPvw.png
The main missing features are covered in the wiki, announcement or both. There are many minor differences between what we have now and 1.26, and an exhaustive list wont be posted. Give it a go to find out for yourself.

TSF, I'll pass your concerns on about Night bonus. The world settings don't allow for them to be adjusted one a world is opened without significant complications.

DeletedUser54784

so considering disadvantage between players from different timezones and countries why not terminate night bonus altogether its just not fair..

Edit: to be precise i am from Europe and my sleep times are just about what this night bonus covers, and i still find it unfair to others such as people from Asia, Australia, North,Central and South America..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

That would be best given all the time zone differences. I don't know about anyone else, but with no alarm i'm already expecting to lose cities. So i'd rather be able to use my time zone against players if it can be used against me.

DeletedUser54784

That would be best given all the time zone differences. I don't know about anyone else, but with no alarm i'm already expecting to lose cities. So i'd rather be able to use my time zone against players if it can be used against me.

exactly, i expect not to sleep much either way, but still.. if you would hit my full ls nuke with yours during sleep you would lose 60-80% based on luck alone which sucks..

DeletedUser41523

Well we're only covered for maybe 3 hours if we knock out super early. So we're way more vulnerable to sleep.

DeletedUser54947

The Night Bonus is in place because the server is intended to serve a lot of other servers which are used to Night Bonus, its an International server (not International in our sense of the word, of course). Yes, this means US players will have a bit of a tougher time, but this isn't just for us, or for the US players, but for everyone (FR, DE, NL, NO, ES etc.)

The island BB codes? Way after 2.0 if I remember correctly.
Seriously? The rest of the servers are used to being able to sleep so you Americans if you want to join this extremely rare event that is in English will have no night bonus while you sleep. But we will protect them cause they are used to it. Uh huh oh and the top 3 players get a gold reward. So that makes it even worse for Americans.

It would be one thing if you weren't offering rewards for the top players, but come on now.

Achileus85

Phrourach
Why no another world for revolt players? Why only conquest? That is not fair.
I have played since 2010, and always revolt only, I do not like conquests, that is not for me. And I know I am not only one. I would love to play again as old times, when skill does matter, not only deep pockets.

DeletedUser41523

They might get one next month. Or the EN100 will be revolt is my guess.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Why no another world for revolt players? Why only conquest? That is not fair.
I have played since 2010, and always revolt only, I do not like conquests, that is not for me. And I know I am not only one. I would love to play again as old times, when skill does matter, not only deep pockets.
there was no revolt pre-2.0, that's why

DeletedUser54784

This kiten fatalis is correct, first revo world was world zeta, however grepolis started out as conquest type, so this particular throwback to the earlier years is conquest.

DeletedUser41652

Whoop Whoop, Come On! Bringing back Memories now. Defo will be signing up.
Bookmark-Saved.
Not even playing for the gold, Just want to play for Old Time Sake.

# Grepo.1.26 # ClassicGamers # 24HoursAwake # NoSleep