Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

Bungdit Din

Phrourach
Would be great if they could maybe release something like this with a longer game time, maybe 6 months or 1 year. If this is shown as a success, maybe this could be considered.

DeletedUser41523

Anyways yeah i'd like a longer game if its successful. Though maybe tone the speeds down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

So no links, no morale, old school, conquest, 5k free gold, 8 hr conq timer, no events, no alarm and its international. This sounds pretty fun even should be worth the lag.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

They only need to slow down the unit speed world speed 6 will work given the lack of accelerated recruitment, improved construction speeds quest rewards etc. The start is going to feel pretty slow alas you have to actually wait for every building to finish no free complete in the last 5 mins.

DeletedUser10962

Can we also confirm no reservation tool, no alliance finder, no pacts tool or shared forums?

Farming system is presumably back to sending troops to farm and support farms to increase their loyalty?

DeletedUser41523

pacts and shared forums were up back in the older grep I believe. Reservations are out.

DeletedUser54360

INteresting. I hope it is a success and paves the way for Veteran Subscription Worlds going forward.

DeletedUser40000

so considering disadvantage between players from different timezones and countries why not terminate night bonus altogether its just not fair..

Edit: to be precise i am from Europe and my sleep times are just about what this night bonus covers, and i still find it unfair to others such as people from Asia, Australia, North,Central and South America..

Same, I'm from Europe and will probably get rimmed even faster without night bonus, but I have to admit it's unfair, especially considering the absence of the app alarm. I agree with TSF that morale would be better in that respect.

Other than that, amazing idea though!

I assume approved scripts like DIO and GRCRT will not be compatible with this game version either?

DeletedUser51718

It's a shame we can't get in contact with all them people in gamma that never returned after the updates :(

I'm going to try this out but probably won't have enough time for it anyway

EDIT- The tools won't be compatible I assume, I don't remember tools really existing back then

DeletedUser

I was a Grepo 1 junkie. A truly basic yet addictive mathematical strategy game. I was stunned and very excited to see the game I loved being offered again. I then saw the settings, Speed 6. Seriously? Way to make it ridiculous and IMO, ruin a great idea.

DeletedUser51718

I was a Grepo 1 junkie. A truly basic yet addictive mathematical strategy game. I was stunned and very excited to see the game I loved being offered again. I then saw the settings, Speed 6. Seriously? Way to make it ridiculous and IMO, ruin a great idea.

I don't agree with it but the reason is because they only plan on running the server for 1 month. Sucks aye :(

Richard

Strategos
Tools such as GRC and DIO Tools will not work with this version of Grepolis, no. I mean, I guess there is a possibility some functions may work, but most of the assets in the game won't be the same as they are now.

DeletedUser54784

Tools such as GRC and DIO Tools will not work with this version of Grepolis, no. I mean, I guess there is a possibility some functions may work, but most of the assets in the game won't be the same as they are now.

aaaww shiet.. that will make things interesting..