Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

DeletedUser54471

So there are no missions to get rs. from in the early game? (not refering to baditcamp) just the eks. " xxxx rs. for 3 wood camp

/DK

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The tutorial in 1.26/the classic server basically just explains the core features of the game. The tutorial system people are used to doesn't exist pre 2.0. Farming is also much slower going at the start. Overall even with the speed 6 this might be a bit slower than most players are used to at the start of a server.

DeletedUser54471

Also what about the plunder yaa get from the farming viligears is it random what rs. you get from them.

/DK

DeletedUser54471

And do you sharre them with others (can they effect the rs. and or loyalty of the same villegers as you farm?)

/DK

DeletedUser54471

The tutorial in 1.26/the classic server basically just explains the core features of the game. The tutorial system people are used to doesn't exist pre 2.0. Farming is also much slower going at the start. Overall even with the speed 6 this might be a bit slower than most players are used to at the start of a server.

I see : P

/DK

DeletedUser54784

They did say limited support and possible bugs, your choice to play it :)

DeletedUser54471

It sucks that you run low on rs. this early in game

/DK

DeletedUser24285

How do you logon to this server - cannot find it in the logon lists

DeletedUser20908

Sorry but this "classic" version is a farce... V1.29 was NEVER this buggy.. it crashes just by looking at it and this definatly is NOT speed 6 at all.. What a load of rubbish you opened and you are insulting the old school players by promising a month of grepolis we fell in love with only to be completely slapped in the face, you should be ashamed. This is more like a buggy Pre closed Beta first draft testing server then v1.29

DeletedUser42618

It's majorly buggy, keep getting 504 gateway messages and to top it off no starting gold and no way to report it....so guess I'll have to play at a disadvantage seeing as I know of others who got their starting gold when they joined.

DeletedUser54784

Gold only to those who confirm email address as valid one.

DeletedUser41523

First off, yes this is actually 6 speed. It looks slow because you have to troop farm and don't have the 5 minute instant boost which adds in a lot of time. But its not taking a bloody hour to build a 3 warehouse. I had a barracks in my first hour and a half of lazily farming. On a 2 speed back then there was about a day to get the barracks. The troops also farm quickly my scout account's villages are under 2 minutes tt.

Second, its a high speed server, its free, and "little to no support" was written all over the place. What did you honestly expect?

Third, its not even that bad. If you just reenter the address you're back in the game in less than 30 seconds typically.

Fourth, never wanna hear "I want a speed world" again if this is the reaction.

DeletedUser54471

Well just hat to learn some tricks but now it's niceee ;)

/DK