Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

DeletedUser41523

Found my first error. In game forums aren't working for me. Can't post or reply.

DeletedUser31385

Found my first error. In game forums aren't working for me. Can't post or reply.
Try quoting the messages for replies and then delete. For posting, go to the last page of the forum you want to post in and the options should be there.

There will be bugs as this version hasn't been used in years. Remember the warning "PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK".

DeletedUser41523

@figtree2

2GPxOuz.png

Its not there currently. Any tips? :)

DeletedUser41523

Eh its okay. Its not anything overly damning and this is why skype and other apps exist. Though in the future if the event is run again maybe we could play test it? :D

But overall i'm having fun so far :)

DeletedUser41523

Seems fine to me. Haven't even had a gate way error in over 12 hours.

DeletedUser

wont be there long.. sick of getting bad gateway message... think you should have checked for bugs before you decided to do this..

DeletedUser54784

We were warned for bugs, and Inno are not making any money from this. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

considering how badly it is going for most that try it out, i can say openly this type of world, thing whatever it is wont happen again.

DeletedUser54471

Well is it really that bad? I think most don't have any problems

/DK

DeletedUser26213

It is. They have dramatically under-allocated processing power for this world (hence the lag and 502s), and that in combo with the bugs makes it almost unplayable. Inno, you can't give us something this half-baked and call it a "gift". Highly disappointed.

Edit: And this is all during Beginner's Protection. Imagine that you have a CS coming in, and you can't even get the forums to work property to alert your alliance. On top of that, you can't even stay connected to the server long enough to do anything. Another bug, the agora doesn't show BP properly

DeletedUser48451

Damn its really hard to cope with all those bugs and that speed arghhh i will be happy if i get CQ ready before server ends
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser38277

as long as inno do not gain anything they do not care. They do not care about what players wants...old that they care is........

DeletedUser10962

What I don't understand is I started on Zeta. There were more players playing back then than on this world I think. Computing power has come a long way since then too. So how come it's so bad? There's no reason it should be so bad apart from deliberate sabotage by inno to cripple their own thing.

DeletedUser35069

10 year anniversary and this is all Inno can come up with. A broken game?

Was kinda cool but with the constant bad gateways made it totally unplayable. No one tested this in the slightest before releasing it. Broken, useless tat. Great way to advertise 10 years in business if they carry on like this there won't be another 10.