Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

DeletedUser41563

Well, that was quick...20 minutes in and I just renamed my city "502BadGateWay"...at least that worked. #InnoFail....lol

DeletedUser20908

click on address: 502 bad gateway, hit F5 and loads, click on senate: 502 Bad Gateway, F5, start building click ocean view, 502 bad gateway, F5 click city overview, 502 bad gateway... in 3 minutes time

DeletedUser41563

Hey, we should be happy, it was a present, and we were warned, oh yeah and we got free gold to play....so really we should just be happy that it was announced and launched and crashed....lol
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser41523

Yeah took a bit for me to get in too.

Edit: woah Nelly yeah this might need some fixing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32250

was crashed out for at least 30mins. Finally came back, clicked on the senate, boom. naughty evil terrible gateway...again..

DeletedUser46235

i have quit this world because it is to buggy but i still want to thank inno for trying to make a free to play world

DeletedUser41523

I'm more annoyed with the classic world's mod for calling everyone whiners than I am with the actual game itself at this point. The bugs were advertised. The rudeness of beta mods was not.

DeletedUser41523

Some dude named *Arci* basically called everyone a whiner who didn't like the errors and said they were exaggerating. This led to some trolling on my part. :D

DeletedUser35069

Think that's the trained response on beta considering the amount of events that get released with reported bugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

5k people and rising were interested in this and there's probably a few hundred more waiting until after Independence Day...inno should really fix this or the winners will have like 4k points.

DeletedUser26213

Is it just me or did it speed up recently? Pages load almost instantly

Edit: Never mind, was only for a short while. Back to 502 errors

DeletedUser46395

It did work for a short while, but aside from that, it's been down all evening. Such a shame.