Grepolis down for UK users

DeletedUser15240

I realize this may not be the right place for this, but I couldn't see anywhere better so oh well.

en.grepolis.com has been down for me for about the last two hours. Other people, mainly UK as far as I can tell, seem to be experiencing the problem as well. Perhaps the devs have not noticed it being based in Germany as it may work fine there for whatever reason as it seems to in the US.

DeletedUser38414

:rolleyes: I have the same problem ;-;
And I'm even not from UK ;-;

tasukete onegsaishimasu!!!!

*looking on the message down

*oops, now I'm so vulnarable target.. sonna :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems to be inconsistent. Some alliance mates from the UK seem to be able to log in (or maybe just haven't logged off), but at least one can't.

ETA: My mate's mobile app does give him attack alerts, but he can't log in with the mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28686

at least it not just me, im getting annoyed as losing time and buliding time, get it sorted please asap

DeletedUser38414

I got the idea! They are trying to improve froum attendance \o/

DeletedUser

Yes very annoying I have not been able to log into game for the past 4hrs

Achileus85

Phrourach
I can open app, but can not log in. In computer I can't even open address of game - loading, loading, loading... and nothing...

DeletedUser31385

IS your PC/browser up to date? This could be an internet issue too.

DeletedUser22517

The end is near :D Poor servers, not taking care of customers, looking only to squeeze the last drop of gold from players...INNO you are going in right direction

DeletedUser31385

Have you tried the things I suggested in the other thread?

DeletedUser5819

Have you tried the things I suggested in the other thread?

Here are all the things figgy has suggested in both threads, just to keep it all together:
That isn't because of the update. Usually that type of issue has to do about your internet server being offline or it might just be lagging. It could be a PC issue. Are your browsers up to date?
If you cant load the main page it isn't a bug. It is just some sort of error.
This isn't a bug. It is a PC error. I have had this before. Slow PC can't load the page easily.
That isn't a bug.
IS your PC/browser up to date? This could be an internet issue too.

He's going to be right unless its a bug, cos he has suggested every other option.
Not entirely sure how not being able to get in on pc *and* on app is going to be a browser issue, but ok...

My guess is an internet issue relating to grepolis (ie not a player-end internet issue) and we will have to wait for a mod to get an admin to get a dev to flip something.

DeletedUser38414

It started to work for me :D
thx, fuf, my LSs alive Nyaa~! ^-^)

DeletedUser31385

My issue last night was because of DSL server going offline when I tried to login.