Grepolis .EN Rankings

DeletedUser17088

I have been wondering (actually i have been talking to a few people) about where they would honestly place themselves in order of how good they are compared to the rest of the active forum users on .EN server

Lets use the active forum count to determine the 'last' rank on .En server

Lets use me as the standard. the next poster will say 'I am better than fotns' or 'fotns is better than I'

working example:

Skully- I am better than Fotns =

Skully
Fotns

The next person then has to state if they are better than me or skully. or worse than

Princess lozza- I am better than fotns
pythagorus- I am better than skully
spyder- fotns is better than me
Baudin toolan- fotns is better than me but i am better than -spyder-

the rankings would look like this :)

Pythagorus
Skully
Princesslozza
Fotns
baudin toolan
-Spyder-

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranking

Best Player

Engaboy
Atticus X (he can't contribute on here :D )
Daizan
Dux Bellorum
Raurio
sasukrepran
Hilop
Dazzler
PrincessLozza
rekoor
SkullyhoofD
Fist of the north star
Fingolfin
achilles
Die Xerxes
sacmaster
Cabz Bii
nick1
Z grade
Theonlythomas
-Spyder-
spartinpastic
BooMonster
owen66
SjSharksBoy
QCI TCG
Jubier
HopelessDreamer1
Sedai/alpha911

Worst player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 350 as a player.. I might be better if I was more active :)

I've usually been around top 100 in a world and I was top 30ish in ABP in iota for about a year which is a resonable I think. My knowledge isn't bad, but I can never be bothered to attack as much as some I know lol I bring it on in ops most the time, but still make the odd fluff :D

DeletedUser

Is this hypothetical?
If I had the time and I'd still play I think I'd be top 100
Reason: Extremely active, aggressive and good timing skills.
I've never been able to keep this up for longer than a month though :p because school always decided to say hello.
So, as long as I have school and a social life I could never play at my best, so I'd go with the top 299, just to be better than fisty :D

DeletedUser17088

give a solid number skully Please

rather than teasing me ;)

DeletedUser

maybe somewhere around 100th i guess :p

i usually hang around the 20-40 in point ranking and i'd expect to be in the top 15 or so for ABP in any server i play for a few months (i'm a slow starter :p)

i'm not ever gonna be threatening for the top spots, but i'd like to think i know how to play better than most ;) (especially skully)

DeletedUser

i'm not ever gonna be threatening for the top spots, but i'd like to think i know how to play better than most ;) (especially skully)

Normally I'd argue just to be better. But I can't beat Pythagorus :(

DeletedUser17088

Please give a solid number and not a 'round about' otherwise you are spoiling the fun

its all about your ego here and your belief in skill

so i will stick you at #100

DeletedUser

Top 800. I tend to take forever to set up (from when I started this game my beta has always kept my starting city), I stayed undesiable to conquest. This is because of school (as is with a lot of people). However I have somthing a lot of people don't; staying power. I am slowly moving up as I gain more citys and people quit. I have only played seriously in beta and as such can only base base this on that.

So, yeah about #800,

DeletedUser

Somewhere around 250-300 i guess. If i were extremely active then maybe a little higher.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Early game is when I'm best, I grow fast and I'm aggressive but I slow down after conquest. However since I've played for ages now I've got good timing skills for both offense and defense so I'd throw myself in about 375th or so. I was gonna say 500ish but I saw some players who I know i'm better than post a higher rank than 500 so I went a bit higher

Aicy

Strategos
Unlike most people here I'd say I'm pretty damn good at building at the beginning of worlds. After all, I've started out and gotten a second city on like twenty different worlds. I tend to be doing better than people who spend quite a bit more time on the game at the beginning. Probably top 10. I have like 7 different carefully described build orders in note pad for different objectives and plans for Grepolis 1.27 (e.g. getting horses asap, conquest asap, the biggest army possible in seven days (all based in speed 2)).

However after that I don't have that much experience. The only accounts I've played that had more than six cities (and wasn't a speed world) were lended to me. I tend to start falling in ranks after two or three cities however I wouldn't say that's because I'm bad, but because my activity isn't sufficient after one city because I no longer have efficient and precise build orders that I can rely on. Also I tend to get bored and do other stuff when I should be farming.

So... Let's say 175.

P.S When I say I'm not that active I'm not just showing off or trying to say I'm not a nerd. If I'm not playing Grepolis I'm most likely either at school, sleeping or playing (or watching/reading about) Starcraft 2. Also I think the fact that I've created build orders for a game that isn't Starcraft 2 (quite common and very necessary in SC2. I've taken a lot of things from sc2 and applied them to Grepolis. (e.g constant production about of your production facilities (senate, harbor, barracks), always keeping your money low and never getting supply blocked) is very nerdy in itself. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser17088

Unlike most people here I'd say I'm pretty damn good at building at the beginning of worlds. After all, I've started out and gotten a second city on like twenty different worlds. I tend to be doing better than people who spend quite a bit more time on the game at the beginning. Probably top 10. I have like 7 different carefully described build orders in note pad for different objectives and plans for Grepolis 1.27 (e.g. getting horses asap, conquest asap, the biggest army possible in seven days (all based in speed 2)).

However after that I don't have that much experience. The only accounts I've played that had more than six cities (and wasn't a speed world) were lended to me. I tend to start falling in ranks after two or three cities however I wouldn't say that's because I'm bad, but because my activity isn't sufficient after one city because I no longer have efficient and precise build orders that I can rely on. Also I tend to get bored and do other stuff when I should be farming.

So... Let's say 175.

P.S When I say I'm not that active I'm not just showing off or trying to say I'm not a nerd. If I'm not playing Grepolis I'm most likely either at school, sleeping or playing (or watching/reading about) Starcraft 2. Also I think the fact that I've created build orders for a game that isn't Starcraft 2 (quite common and very necessary in SC2. I've taken a lot of things from sc2 and applied them to Grepolis. (e.g constant production about of your production facilities (senate, harbor, barracks), always keeping your money low and never getting supply blocked) is very nerdy in itself. :D

Being a good builder at the start is probably not a good basis for #175. look at me #1 on Kappa Xi and tau......because i have a good build for the first few days. I then slip down to the hundreds etc

If you cant maintain a world then you cant consider yourself in the top 500. But thats my opinion and until more people either justify or contest your rating you will remain at #175