Grepolis .EN Rankings

DeletedUser

its HD1's fault, she incites spam.

BUt back on topic- i reckon HD1's higher up then that.

DeletedUser

great forum topic...
tbh tho i have no idea where i rank, as i dont know enough about most of the players on the list...
i'll wait till eccles101 posts and post one higher just to be awkward lol :p

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Yea, Enga should be near the top if not on the top of the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, but there is probably a bunch of players that would deserve a spot in front of me, but thing is that most top notch players don't care much for the public forums. Only reason I am here is because I've got time to waste since I can't play grep until they have fixed the bugs:)

cheers,

enga

DeletedUser

Go put me behind sacmaster :D

I haven't played with/against many people on the list so its hard to judge but i reckon i'm fairly average for those players. Its just a pity grepostats delete your stats when you go ghost.

DeletedUser

top quality... i'll go above eccles haha... or below him as i have to admit we're pretty even for most things (eccles thats the only time i'm going to admit that so screen shot it lol)

DeletedUser17088

I wouldn't have protested with you both saying you where higher than me :D

Eccles is one if the only players ever to take a city off me, true I underestimated him and didn't ask for defense but that's not the point :D you held it until I quit

FYI manny the murderous/manos de piedra is the only other person to technically take a city from me

DeletedUser

I remember eccles and whiskey, don't believe we ever met face to face though. Tau were epic times! :D

DeletedUser

I'd say i'm middle ish, i know my stuff but sometimes my ABP could be a bit better lol.

Lower than eccles and whisky cause i'm the talker out of them :p

But otherwise i think i contributed somewhat to kicking some serious behind on the Tau server :p

DeletedUser

The only reason i went for your city fotns was because you looked an easier target than okcdonis who was also on that island, you probably didn't expect a colony ship coming from a pretty shoddy looking alliance!

And skully you never made it to the front line or at least no where near me, its a pity, perhaps on anouther server i can take a city from you :p. do you remember this though?
http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=22604
I think we spent more time planning that then we did any of the ops lol, some of the best fun i've had on this game.

anyway back on topic :D

i reckon rekoor should be moved up a couple of places. Can many of you claim to top the first server you played in? Especially one such as psi which has alot of very good players. His abp might not be top but its close which is quite impressive!

DeletedUser17088

psi does have a mega collection of good players for sure and rekoor is a solid player :)

He has done very well and I hope he stays for the long haul

Yeh I saw your CS incoming and i literally said to everyone 'nah i got it' Rofl

we had our own victories though, like the sneaky conquest we got over songoku and vegeta one night (furry and me is all i can remember on that night)

NoE was a good idea....bad practice though

DeletedUser

And skully you never made it to the front line or at least no where near me, its a pity, perhaps on anouther server i can take a city from you :p. do you remember this though?

Ooh I wouldn't say that, I caused havoc in krypteia, sniped 17 of their CSs with one city in their territory :D
The squad I was in was assigned to ocean 44/54, not 45, that's why we never met face to face :p
But yeah, maybe in a future server we might actually face each other :D