Grepolis .EN Rankings

DeletedUser

Yeh I saw your CS incoming and i literally said to everyone 'nah i got it' Rofl

we had our own victories though

*nods* yeah i had more fun losing a city to u guys than i'd had before when taking cities.....
u guys kept us on our toes tho.. no wonder my laptop had a nervous breakdown LOL

DeletedUser5061

Lol bare manz using lozza as benchmark, if i remember correctly Lozza was 35-40 in the abp on Xi, a server she was hardly active on that had a lot of big hitters and a lot new players securing their positions amongs the grepo elite. It's easy to be number one on noob servers like epsilon where every alliance has six seven pacts and the best players quit it to join zeta.

DeletedUser

I can't remember what I was on xi.. early days possibly that.. filted off when I became a turtle and just built brs lol (I liked being in PV chat so couldn't leave!)

well I'll never be no.1 on a world cos I just a) ain't active enough or b) that bothered lol

But I do try to make sure my ABP rank is higher than my points and aim is to get it double :)

Though I'll admit my 2.0 skills need some work lol

And hang on! who stuck AC04 up top! :p sorry AC but not a chance lol I totally contest that hehe

DeletedUser3613

I base my rankings purely on gamma (the only world ive ever played seriously) i could easily be top 10 on points if i cared enough. My ranking of ontop of lozza was slightly tongue in cheek :p

DeletedUser3613

I think its known as a grape if it happens on grepolis achilles ;)

adam your mates a naughty :p

DeletedUser5

My mates, what have they got to do with this? No-one 'fraped' my grepolis account.

DeletedUser

i am better than nickossa

Not a chance, Slinger i saved you how many times already now!:p

As for the topic i am usually in top 10 from all my servers at somepoint until i have quit... So gunna say number 7 spot because its my lucky number :)

SlingerNOOB is more like a 207 spot :D

Nice thread BTW was a good read

DeletedUser

Not a chance, Slinger i saved you how many times already now!:p

As for the topic i am usually in top 10 from all my servers at somepoint until i have quit... So gunna say number 7 spot because its my lucky number :)

SlingerNOOB is more like a 207 spot :D

Nice thread BTW was a good read
about right need to be more active and buy some gold

DeletedUser22650

I can't remember what I was on xi.. early days possibly that.. filted off when I became a turtle and just built brs lol (I liked being in PV chat so couldn't leave!)

well I'll never be no.1 on a world cos I just a) ain't active enough or b) that bothered lol

But I do try to make sure my ABP rank is higher than my points and aim is to get it double :)

Though I'll admit my 2.0 skills need some work lol

And hang on! who stuck AC04 up top! :p sorry AC but not a chance lol I totally contest that hehe

you dont need to work on 2.0 skillz, just sling more money at it, thats the only reason former top players have dropped any ranks and mediocre ones have gone up :p ...put me under daizan, i tried racing his abp once and got left in the dust :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you dont need to work on 2.0 skillz, just sling more money at it, thats the only reason former top players have dropped any ranks and mediocre ones have gone up :p ...put me under daizan, i tried racing his abp once and got left in the dust :rolleyes:

lol never sling money at it, I've a shopping addiciton to cover ;)