Grepolis .EN Rankings

DeletedUser

I think I am between Boomonster and Spartinplastic. Why? Well, I posted a post on the forum called Blackmail administrators and it was subject to lots of spamming and unneccesary posting. I declare myself better than anyone who did that. SJSharksboy did, so I will put myself above him. However, I have seen how TheOnlyThomas is very helpful on the forums, so I am below him. This is a convenient place in between.

DeletedUser

I think I am between Boomonster and Spartinplastic. Why? Well, I posted a post on the forum called Blackmail administrators and it was subject to lots of spamming and unneccesary posting. I declare myself better than anyone who did that. SJSharksboy did, so I will put myself above him. However, I have seen how TheOnlyThomas is very helpful on the forums, so I am below him. This is a convenient place in between.

This is about your in-game performances, not about your forum achievements. :p

DeletedUser2663

i would put myself in the top 100 hundred somewhere, cant say where exactly as i have have no idea how good some people are now or have improved since i was gone but i would put myself somewhere in this group as they are around my skill level

sasukrepran
Hilop
Dazzler
PrincessLozza

DeletedUser

Arjaa Aine is by far better than most on this list

every world i've played with him, he's been ranked #1 for months on end. I would put him in the top 10 grepolis players easily

DeletedUser8790

Crossed 10 million battle points yesterday, so I assign myself the title "Grepo-Geek"!

DeletedUser20189

I'm ok I'd say. The best acomplishment is that I took over an account with 450k points and got about 660k bp in about 2.5 months. But if alpha911's on there, I must be there

DeletedUser17088

Sorry guys, A titan or above will have to keep up to date with this if you want it to continue. I don't play or contribute much to Grepolis anymore

DeletedUser

Since I have no clue where I should be, I've got this to help.
View attachment 4694
rank2.jpg
rank 3.jpg
rank 4.jpg

Dunno how to make them bigger :/

Attachments

• ranks.jpg
    ranks.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

So who's going to take over this thread? BT you interested?

DeletedUser

It seems this thread has died... I know very few of the players that have posted here, so it's hard to give a relative ranking. However, considering my first year and a half of Grepolis when I was most active, I would say that I am in the top 50. Let's say 46 for arguments sake. Founder and leader of one of top alliances in Zeta, ranked 5th best attacker at my prime (when everyone was still active) and currently hold 23 attacker of the day awards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I probably won up to 50% more AotDs and LotDs, not including a dozen great powers and a 3-4 defenders of the day in the first three months of Psi. Where I could place myself, I couldn't say for certain. Maybe I will know more in my next world.