Grepolis Fail

DeletedUser

I was trying to recruit some players when, I saw that all of them had founder rights! I was like noobs, then went on to a new alliance then they all had founder rights??? Then I clicked on my alliance and it said we all had founder rights???

2d2epv5.png

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, can someone please show me how to make pics bigger???

DeletedUser11965

just go to imageshack, and do not resize.

Do the bracket {IMG}url{/IMG]

DeletedUser

Thanks so much!!!!! I wanna rep you badly but it says I HAVE to spread it around

DeletedUser

Yeah noticed this too. It seems to be in every world atm.

If it's just an icon bug then its okay, if they actually all have founder rights... Well I predict a few alliances will be reshaped a bit with rogue elements having some fun o_O

DeletedUser11965

Yeah noticed this too. It seems to be in every world atm.

If it's just an icon bug then its okay, if they actually all have founder rights... Well I predict a few alliances will be reshaped a bit with rogue elements having some fun o_O

a few!? A FEW!? Uh..more most if not all.

DeletedUser25133

you will see the founders have 2 icons where everyone else has 1

DeletedUser

ya i noticed this too.pretty strange.ive been playn grepo for a couple years and never seen that before.

DeletedUser22423

Beat me to the punch. I was going to post a pic of my alliance profile and accuse Grepolis of trying to make me look like a noob leader. No apostrophe in my alliance name and everyone marked as a leader. I am such a noob :p

DeletedUser27700

oh man! I got stuck with a noob founder. Now he tells me :rolleyes:

DeletedUser11965

Well if anyone got more fails, feel free to post them.
Im waiting for some more laughters.