Grepolis Fantasy Draft (US Server)

DeletedUser40768

Hello EN people :)

Over on the US servers we are trying to make more competitive worlds. It has gotten old seeing the same stacked revolt or conquest team win every world they join. To make things more fun we're organizing a fantasy draft for the next high speed conquest on the US server.

How it would work is that anyone interested in the idea will join the discord server. Once we have enough players, 150 min. but preferably 200+, those people would nominate and vote for founders. Once we have the founders a time would be scheduled for them to draft from the available players. The end result would be 4-5 alliances (depending on alliance cap), with the top players spread across them. Each alliance would start in a different ocean and there would be no diplomacy between the other alliances from the fantasy draft. If it works well we would try to organize it for the next high speed revolt and other future worlds.

For those of you wondering if we can make this work, I would like to first direct you to the forum poll we did for it:
https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/time-for-a-vote-for-the-next-world.12272/

We got 62 votes for the poll so far. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the US forum, it's been pretty dead for a long time. Getting that many people on the forum in a short period of time to show support and vote shows how much people want to make this work. 170 people have joined the discord server, including the top players and leaders in the US server. Please not that this was all done within the past 2 weeks, more people join every day and we're still getting the word out there.

If you are interested in being a part of the First Ever Grepolis Fantasy Draft, the link to the discord is below:
https://discord.gg/ZdtF2zg

Hope to see you there! If you have any questions, you can post them here or message me.

DeletedUser56394

@silver witch this sounds like advertising
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

DeletedUser54965

US players suck... they couldnt hold a sippy bottle to me

DeletedUser54965

not to be rude but i have not seen you in a single server. do you play under a different username or do you play conquest. or have i just not noticed you?

arent you the leader of RF?

DeletedUser55850

I can't wait for this tournamnt, Imo it's one of the best thing that ever happend in grepo community
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif