Guide Grepolis Guide Library

DeletedUser

grepo_lib.jpg

Hello and welcome to the Grepolis guide library. Here you will find a list of all guides written by the Grepolis community on subjects ranging from how to conquer your first city, how to run a successful alliance and how to manage multiple cities effectively. These guides aren't just for newbies, the guides listed here can also help the most seasoned Grepolis players learn a few new tips and tricks. In time, Ninepence and myself will set up a rating system for these guides to determine which are most useful, however that may take awhile.

Startup Guides
Late Game Guides

Farming Guides
Offensive Guides
Defensive Guides
Strategy Guides

Premium Guides
IcedDragon
Organizing Messages Guide

Fist of the North Star & Pythagorus
Quickbar Tutorial

Tanuki7
Attack Planner Guide

Leadership Guides
Forum Guides
Hero Guides
Harry Slother
Hero guide line

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Took just over two months and a large kick up the backside from Ninepence but this is finally finished!

Bumpies.

DeletedUser

Makes me laugh that two of the leadership guides were written by players who have proved to be pretty trash leaders and had epic sized premade fails on recent servers. Nice list though, should add groms site to this or links to his guides, their prolly the best on the internet.

DeletedUser15953

Can you include those old startup guides here? Still a lot of newbies playing, and I remember when I started in 2010 the startup guide was invaluable in helping me survive the first attempt on my city.

DeletedUser48423

Very well done looks like it to lot of time and hard work congrats.

DeletedUser48543

Been looking for this for a long time...

p.s. WTF is "Hekatontarch"? My ancient Greek is getting a bit rusty

DeletedUser57356

All of the links are broken :/ So unfortunate. I was looking forward to reading them all. Is it possible that mirror links exist? Thanks!

Darth Akula

Lochagos
I'll see if a friend of mine might want to do something like this for today's Grepo. A bunch of the stuff from 2013 will no longer apply. He's been talking about doing something like this for a long time now

DeletedUser57399

OK went through the guide and everything said that it is not found, Is there another guide that I can go to to help me learn the game?