grepolis history

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well it was my first post and first thread so you cant blame me back then

DeletedUser

I think everybodies first post was embarassing and stupid... I'm pretty sure mine was so we can;t laugh at each other when we were forum tyros.

DeletedUser

wow tyrone has the right to insult me i looked at all his posts and he has not one bad post

DeletedUser

wow tyrone has the right to insult me i looked at all his posts and he has not one bad post

I thought I deleted that post as then I was on my ipod and I didn't know or see yours or sak's post. I insult you because you are annoying - fair enough?

And while I am posting here I think they should organise the Archive into where the threads used to be. Then if you are looking for a thread instead of going through 90 pages you can just click on "Archive2 then "world gamma" and easily locate it

DeletedUser4013

...And while I am posting here I think they should organise the Archive into where the threads used to be. Then if you are looking for a thread instead of going through 90 pages you can just click on "Archive2 then "world gamma" and easily locate it

The archives are the way they are because Ryan 'accidentally' broke the forums and we decided to create an archives. We also didn't know where all the threads belonged so they were just sort of dumped there. However, if you would like to assist in organizing the Archives, I'm sure that Betsy would be most grateful :)

DeletedUser

The archives are the way they are because Ryan 'accidentally' broke the forums and we decided to create an archives. We also didn't know where all the threads belonged so they were just sort of dumped there. However, if you would like to assist in organizing the Archives, I'm sure that Betsy would be most grateful :)

I would like too as ana archive is a good idea but only when organised propely. And how did he break the forums?

DeletedUser

lol wow that doesnt sound like ryan i am used to how did he mess them up

DeletedUser1405

So thats why Ryan has vanished, hes locked up in the Mod dungeons till he finds a way to fix it.
And Ryan if you get to read this remember Red means danger not push me. lol